Getting bored with Reason.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Mackdiesel
  • Start date Start date
I have tried ableton and fl studio. I have also thought about logic or pro tools. But whenever i start using another DAW i start to miss reason. Reason is unique and regardless of some opinions, limitless. I do however feel it is important that you are comfortable with what you use. If you aren't comfortable switch to another and once you have found a suitable choice, concentrate on the music!

To the OP: Maybe you're bored with making music in general, I know I've been bored many a time and it helps to do other things you like to do and come back to the music later. I go play basketball, play a videogame, text people whatever and come back with fresh ears. If you're positive youre bored with reason do you have another DAW or hardware to go to? If so maybe you can work on that for a while and come back to reason when you're ready

I have been using reason for a while now and i can understand where you are coming from. i wanted better sounds sound i feel like i couldnt achieve with reason. So i went to ableton using FM8 and Massive. but i ended up just making samples on ableton and exporting them to reason because i love the feel in reason and love how easy it is (probably cause i am so used to it). If i were you i would continue experimenting with VST's and DAW's but i wouldn't throw reason away.

Last edited:
Back