Free Cubase Le to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your soft-eLicenser number is in the Control Center. It's in the main window. Just hit Command +C or CTRL +C to copy to clipboard.

thank you

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

The trial link is broken.

hjhgbbbk

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

The trial link is broken.

hjhgbbbk

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

jkohiugi

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

same question

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

thank you sir

Free stuff is allways better , but there usually is a catch to it.

Seems like an awful lot separate downloading of plugins. Trying to authorize Sampletank Free but don't have a code, is there something I am missing?

I'm new at this, would it be better to get started with Reaper or another DAW before I head down this road. There is definitely going to be a pretty steep learning curve with any path I choose but I just want to make sure I'm going down the right one before I invest a crap load of time in the wrong one.

I'm just getting the necessary things together to start trying to learn keyboard/piano and mess around with audio production. I can get Sonar X3 for $40. Which is the better DAW and why?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I already have Music Creator 6 Touch - that's how I could get Sonar X3 for $40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back