FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

Yeah BC your right, you definitely cant win and argument with someone who has more authority than you!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

do you have an australlian accent bc? always read your posts with one lololol

Define Australian accent? if you mean the fake ones we hear on American TV and films where the accent is closer to the New Zealander one (they say "fush" instead if fish and "chups" instead of chips) then no, it's more of a plain, almost neutral english accent, maybe close to Hugh Jackman when speaking to the media, but again hard to say as I don't really listen anymore, however, my Texan accent is to die for ........

Define Australian accent? if you mean the fake ones we hear on American TV and films where the accent is closer to the New Zealander one (they say "fush" instead if fish and "chups" instead of chips) then no, it's more of a plain, almost neutral english accent, maybe close to Hugh Jackman when speaking to the media, but again hard to say as I don't really listen anymore, however, my Texan accent is to die for ........

my idea of Australian accent probably isnt even Australian anyway haha

Like this guy, Aussie icon and legend.

Warning: the following may offend some

That guy was a twit who revelled in danger and paid the price - his accent is what I would call the 'strine larrikin - strine because all the words tend to be strung together without pause - larrikin because he used language to provoke a response from some people and actions to provoke a response from others. He doesn't have that real bush 'strine tone, where the words are said through clenched teeth and jaw to stop the bugs and dust getting into your mouth, but he was aiming for it......

the above rendered as 'strine text

Thatguywasatwitwhorevelledindangerandpaidtheprice - hisaccentiswhatIwouldcallthe'strinelarrikin - strinebecauseallthewordstendtobestrungtogetherwithoutpause - larrikinbecauseheusedlanguagetoprovokearesponsefromsomepeopleandactionstoprovokearesponsefromothers. Hedoesn'thavethatrealbush'strine tone, wherethewordsaresaidthroughclenchedteethandjawtostopthebugsanddustgettingintoyourmouth, buthewasaimingforit......

Well after 25 pages and no immediate action on the horizons, how about people in here just list their 5 Favorites on the site at the moment?

seems to be a lazy compromise of whatever-the-hell it was yall was suggestin' 10-15 pages back. you can even include a paragraph of "constructive criticism" underneath the names.

I only got 13 pages but 246 posts......

I'm happy to sort something out if folks want me to - it just takes some time and some support from everyone.

Step 1:

Nominate your preferred judges by username only in a PM to me, 3 should do it; seems to be a good way of stopping folks from getting antsy or even just plain rude about the nominations......

Step 2

If you are nominated, I'll get to you once I have a list of names and tally of the votes; you will then be asked if you are interested in participating. I will move down the list if I get a negative response

Step 3

I'll get the nominating thread (where you submit your best shot for consideration) setup for the selected judges

Step 4:

I'll coordinate the final FP's-Got-Talent thread with the admins/mods. It will be in the Showcase area. If it is not started by me or a mod, it is not the real deal.......

Timeline

Step 1: Now until 9 Sept at Midnight in Pago Pago following the timezone table below
LocationLocal timeTime zoneUTC offset
Pago Pago (American Samoa)Midnight between Sunday, 9 September 2012 and Monday, 10 September 2012SSTUTC-11 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 9:00:00 PMESTUTC+10 hours
Kiritimati (Kiribati - Christmas Island)Tuesday, 11 September 2012 at 1:00:00 AMLINTUTC+14 hours
London (United Kingdom - England)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 12:00:00 NoonBSTUTC+1 hour
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 4:00:00 AMPDTUTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 7:00:00 AMEDTUTC-4 hours
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 6:00:00 AMCDTUTC-5 hours
Rome (Italy)Monday, 10 September 2012 at 1:00:00 PMCESTUTC+2 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 10 September 2012 at 11:00:00

Step 2: 10-12 Sept

Step 3: Opening on 13 Sept......

Step 4: Opening on 14 Sept.......

Last edited:
Have you picked up that there's one common person in most of the e-fights lately?

Even a thread about Chris Lighty passing away, he couldn't even contain himself in that one.

It's kind of messed up that his campaign is to try to start e-fights and try to make other people look bad but his first reaction is to scream like an 11 year old Cheetah girl "Let's Battle, you ain't blah blah". I actually don't like dealing with people that I think are mentally unstable but hip hop is all about standing up for you stuff. Not running around without music and bashing other peoples' imo. Either join in on the regular convo's and leave the music comments to music makers or simply put something in your sig if you want to join the music shit talking fray.

I just saw a thread where he was calling Legal Dollaz weak, in another one he was going at Troup... people that have actually tried to help FUTURE PRODUCERS more than he has under 53 names. He drags in threads from other sites in hopes that somebody will have a conversation with him, lol. Then if the people in the thread agree with somebody else he gets butthurt and starts his "What about me? What about what I said? You like them - Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Dude been corny under every name. Some of the newer people just don't know but he showed himself in almost every thread. Me and him have joked like this often. Shit is funny to me. It's nothing serious at all. I would never take the time to resize and bold a font and shit for that retard, lol. He loves this e-fighting ish, I just do it for the hell of it. Looks dumb as hell but... what are you gonna do?

You are a hoe. Still talking. Then play the innocence role like ...'Everybody, I did to nothing to him'. lol
I never say anything in the threads to him, he just comes out of no where and starts trolling.

AINt NOBODY DUMB. STAND BY YOUR HOE ASS COMMENTS THAT YOU MAKE IN THE THREADS I START.

I call you JTROUP AND LEGAL DOLLAZ - SO CALLED FP VETS -WHATEVER.
I'm not kissing yall ass.... cause yall been on here since forever.

I respect the mods and thats it

If you been on here since 2003 .....Faithfully daily.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FUTURE PRODUCER.

THE PUNISHMENT OF MUSIC - T.P.O.M. = ROME 0.0

Last edited:
Remember the FP Awards that used to go on around Christmas? Even had a troll of the year. lol! Comedian of the year. New and improved of the year. Best Dirty South, Westcoast, Eastcoast ect.

Well after 25 pages and no immediate action on the horizons, how about people in here just list their 5 Favorites on the site at the moment?

seems to be a lazy compromise of whatever-the-hell it was yall was suggestin' 10-15 pages back. you can even include a paragraph of "constructive criticism" underneath the names.

I can get down with that idea. ISK 2009, Peezy, Cuzin Q, Troup, B.A.S.E

FP history lesson. Respect the vets. Thx Rice:cheers:

Get your ass kissing self outta here.

RESPECT THE FP VETS. -- RESPECT THESE NUTZ.

This fool really think he gets props for kissing thier asses. lol :cry:

Respect the mods only. Everybody else is on equal ground DUMBASS

THE PUNISHMENT OF MUSIC - T.P.O.M. = ROME 0.0

Last edited:
You are a hoe. Still talking. Then play the innocence role like ...'Everybody, I did to nothing to him'. lol
I never say anything in the threads to him, he just comes out of no where and starts trolling.

AINt NOBODY DUMB. STAND BY YOUR HOE ASS COMMENTS THAT YOU MAKE IN THE THREADS I START.

I call you JTROUP AND LEGAL DOLLAZ - SO CALLED FP VETS -WHATEVER.
I'm not kissing yall ass.... cause yall been on here since forever.

I respect the mods and thats it

Not really sure why you're saying my name. I don't say yours. At all. Ever.

Oh really, you wanna run that by the other threads?

LYING ASS - Where you come in talking about I got an agenda.
or posting your troll pics on the low...

At least be a man about the stuff you do.

FP VETS OF WHAT? BEING ON HERE THE LONGEST!

Last edited:
Oh really, you wanna run that by the other threads?

LYING ASS - Where you come in talking about I got an agenda.
or posting your troll pics on the low...

At least be a man about the stuff you do.

FP VETS OF WHAT? BEING ON HERE THE LONGEST!

Oh ye of many aliases. lol.

Thing is...I won't sit around and eBattle you, just so people will pay attention to you. I have better things to do...like draft this contract and send it to this artist and her team.

Have fun with your eFights.

Last edited:
straight up why dont you guys all exchange pictures of your dicks and set up a time and meeting place so you can kiss?

Back