Flip This Challenge Vol. 2

PM BROTHERS.. damn.. you dont want anyone to hear the beat until the voting starts do you?

you think its fair for me to say from now on anyone that posts their joints here doesnt get it entered?

It's all about cooking with whatever engredients are given to you...Let the skills begin!!! `````I'm in`````

Wow, just... wow...

i dont know what to do.. he is a newcomer ill give him that but still...

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME... and if you didnt read that you stevie wonder's out there... ALL BEATS PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME

its al good man dont worry bout it.. it just makes things easier

pm hart your link...and it sounds like you used drum samples outside the sample pack hart supplied

No, I`ve not used samples outside of the pack. Just used а lil bit eq on the drums. I dont think its good enough for the challenge, so i dont worry if smb will hear it. hart36 sorry , next time i`ll pm you :cheers:

No, I`ve not used samples outside of the pack. Just used а lil bit eq on the drums. I dont think its good enough for the challenge, so i dont worry if smb will hear it. hart36 sorry , next time i`ll pm you :cheers:

idk that high hat sounds kinda crisp, how did u get such a clean high hat out that drum break? im curious...its all good tho

The newcomers can't send a pm.. They need to have 25 or 30 posts to be able to pm so posting here would be their only change on getting in this unless they are super active posters or spamming around...

The sample pack is nice, might flip it on sunday if I have time to create something decent.

I ended up flipping this.

If you dig/ follow the music i posted a link to my flip on my twitter.

The song is copy written for Think Out Loud Ent Jan 2011 all rights reserved.

Back