Flip this battle #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mongopusher666, man that rocks :D i really like it...and it somehow remainds me of one popular beat (probably intro bass only) but nevermind, good job! :)

Filpped the second one: Sampled some drums and other elements....and added my own stuff to it. Good luck people

@mongopusher666, man that rocks :D i really like it...and it somehow remainds me of one popular beat (probably intro bass only) but nevermind, good job! :)

wow. thanks man!! I'm very critique with my own stuff and I really didn't expected reading this.. lol
I decided to post it because on other times this happened as well, I didn't liked the beat that much and still received good feedback.
peace!

@monqupusher666, i dont know man, i respect sentence 'as simple as possible is better' and i think thats applies on your beat, becouse of that i like it... :D

mostly used the second sample and some parts from the other two.
first time entering one of these...had fun. :cool:

SO my 9 yr old wanted to get in the battle. He picked the sample, the sounds, programmed pretty much everything. All i did was chop the sample and do a quick rough mix. enjoy

I haven't been on this web site in forever. I just got back into producing a little over a month ago and noticed this thread like an hour ago. SO this is what I have. It's just a 32 bar beat. I didn't have much time, but wanted to post something anyway. thanks. great stuff too by the rest of you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back