FL Studio Custom Skins

i like darker colors but that skin was alright.. if you ever go into the flstudio forums/threads look up dark fruity loops its a nice skin by atom somthing, it doesnt actually work but its a nice lookin skin

whoa, i was gonna ask something, but i noticed this guy above me with an avatar and only 18 posts??
just found out avatars work, woohoo!

but anyways, after i install the black skin it doesnt work, i know how to install the skins, but this one doesnt work? can anybody help me with this?

Last edited:
Which black skin? The one by Sqito, or the Black Widow one by Brahmac (or however he spells it)?

I myself have never had any problems with any skin in FL Studio 5, 6, or 6.4. However, it seems that a lot of people are having problems. I wonder why...

What exactly do you mean when you say it doesn't work? I mean, what part of it is not working? Is there an error message? Or does it just not load?

bleakdnb said:
sQeetz NuenFlux skin is flippin' awesome.
thx a lot. :)
I've changed a lot of things on that skin. Like changing the orange labels with grey ones etc.
I think it looks now a bit less "toyish" ;)

screenshot:
nFlux_Platinum.gif

download:
http://www.sqeetz.com/Stuff/sQeetz_nFlux_Platinum.zip

have fun.

also working on a new one:

Edison sQin:
skin_Edison.gif

ps: those will just work with FL 6.4 & up btw.

I'm also trying to make a new cool Windows theme, but that's another story. ^^ (and *a lot* more difficult!)

Last edited:
Damn. That Edison sQin (The "Q" instead of "K" in "sQin" is a nice touch ;)) looks sweet.
But you might want fix this:

screenshot.jpg

The "LED" looks weird when it goes past that diagonal border.

Last edited:
i never could get that black one to work, but that new skin sqi is pretty nice....im still rockin that stealth, but id like to get something basic, just a good color or 2, something like the stealth but with a little bit more color if anyone can do that

If that's the case, I won't tell where I got it from. ^^
Of course i did not leave the original sounds untouched. ;)

Last edited:
docreed

im hitting the studio hard thanks for the skins squeeze if any one needs help useing flstudio or needs samples hit me up ive been useing flstudio for 5 years I also have a studio Hit me back at conner.ellen@sbcglobal.net word DocReed unboundrhythem productions.

Back