FL Studio 9 Yeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

damn fl studio growing up...damn she looking good. Like a chic fresh out of high school going to college and ready to be used and abused!

I tried downloading the installer from my flstudio.com account just to check out the beta but it always stops at 50% wtf

waitin' for it to be fully released, trust and believe... bought it back when it was 5... and 9 looks like it'll be beast! Sellin' beats, sellin' sounds.. FL has definitely been helpin' over the years...

New Here Need Urgent FL Studio 9 Help

I'm having a huge issue with the Mic. My Sound card is SigmaTel and when I click asio4all I can see my voice levels but no sound. Also when I'm playing back a beat no sound. But when I switch back to SigmaTel I hear the beat still can't hear my voice through the Mic.

What do I do?:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i wud love fl to be like this... but the strip is too lame... sumthing like nuendo or protools...

i wud love fl to be like this... but the strip is too lame... sumthing like nuendo or protools...
You mean the playlist strips? They're fine as they are and are still new, so still in development.
If you want something like Nuendo or Protools then f*ng get Nuendo or Protools.

You mean the playlist strips? They're fine as they are and are still new, so still in development.
If you want something like Nuendo or Protools then f*ng get Nuendo or Protools.

chill down bro, its was just a piece of advice...lolz i have Logic Pro and nuendo too...i just upgraded to imac 27.. haha. but now i'am using the new propellerheads record, a very nice channel strip.. the best one in any software available i think.

Back