FIREWALL, PLUGINS & VST's

Status
Not open for further replies.

assil

Hi, this might be stupid, i don't know much in computers.. I'm a Producer and everything i use is Cracked because i'm still in college and i can't afford money to buy plugins.. (some of them are super expensive). I didn't know that i need firewall until this week when i was working on a song and things crashed..- MY QUESTIONS: Is DAW the only thing that should be blocked? Plugins & VST should be blocked too? How can i block .dll? Does Windows Firewall does all the work or i need 3rd party.. what would you recommend? Please i need help

Firewall is just stuff that allows windows to allow a program to access stuff online and open ports.

And disabling internet actually solves and/or prevent issues like crashes etc while using a daw.
I'd recommend looking at:

Recording and Production Tech Notes

VST 4 FREE - Free Audio Plug-ins Archives

Daws that aren't needed cracked?Reaper,lmms,anything that comes with an audio interface, podium, etc.
Also, in windows search typing in dxdiag shows what the insides of the computer are.

Also, getting a legit version of a daw also solves most issues as cracked is unpredictable with how one tampers with the existing code.

No piracy-related discussions here. There's enough amazing freeware plugins out there that there's simply no excuse for this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back