[F4F] Post Malone x Russ x QUIÑ x Tinashe Type Beat "DREAMER"

Almos t reminds me of Crystal Castles. I like the spacey and ethereal nature of the beat. I think the snares clash a bit too much with the melody tho, so that's one thing I'd provbably modify by EQ'ing. Overall, great job!

Feedback on this please I saw my mother again, today [F4F]

Thanks a lot I appreciate the feedback and the comment about Russ flowing on my beat I clicked the link for yours but it doesn't work says track has been deleted maybe send again.
Good shit man you really did work on this beat. I can definetly imagine Russ flowing over top of this you got his vibe down. The main melody is really good as well

Thanks for the feedback gonna check your beat out now and the vox is a sample that I messed about with and added a bunch of effects to to make it sound different.
love the vocals sound, not sure if it is a sample or nope but its works really well. the drums go hard aswell bro would be awesome to here someone with good vocals get on this for sure, any feedback on this would be good *F4F* Pierre Bourne x Zaytoven type beat

Thanks for the feedback ill work on mixing my percs. Just listened to your track super dope I like all the sound fx added to the beat adds character & flare, also the mix is very clean everything can be heard nice and clear and nothing other powers great work.
It's got a dreamy vibe to it. I think you should focus on mixing your percs a bit better but keep putting in the work and the results will come! I just dropped a new isntrumental, check it out when you get the chance! Drop a like or comment if you would.

- Lucciago

Dope vibe over bro! I really enjoyed the track and the vocal/slash pad work. The drums went hard as usually bro. This sounds like a post/ weeknd vibe as well too fr

This has the smell of quality! The drums are popping the bass is like massage for my ears. Damn good mixing, I dont konw how you could make this better, it really deserves a skilled rapper! keep em coming!

Thanks for the feedback & much love bro I love the positive comments, I've been trying to find a skilled rapper or singer for this beat everyone keeps telling me I need some to jump on it just trying to find the right person.
This has the smell of quality! The drums are popping the bass is like massage for my ears. Damn good mixing, I dont konw how you could make this better, it really deserves a skilled rapper! keep em coming!

i like this vocalchop, sounds realy crazy, the hihats had for my taste to much high frequencies, but the rest is dope. good job man

Awesome sound selection, mixing is so crisp and clear i swear i can taste it haha, nice job

i think the lower frequencies in the bass couldve been a bit more prominent.. but thats just my opinion
awesome job

Thanks for the feedback I made the lower frequencies less prominent in the mix because the track was more chilled so I didn't really want a booming bass but ill take into account what you said.
Awesome sound selection, mixing is so crisp and clear i swear i can taste it haha, nice job

i think the lower frequencies in the bass couldve been a bit more prominent.. but thats just my opinion
awesome job

Back