Everything sounds slow-mo in Cubase? Anyone had this problem before?

devioz

Hey hows everyone doing?

I been having this problem lately...

I will load up Cubase or Sonar and alot of the time when I load up Battery 3 the sounds will sound slow mo ish. Even in Hypersonic 2.

I never have that problem when my Midi keyboard is plugged into my MPC 2000XL.

Could it be a midi problem? Can anyone help me?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I take that back it might not be my midi Keyboard cause it still does it when I turn it off.

It seems to happend mainly in Battery when I do something like delete a drum sound from a pad it will preview in slow-mo afterwards.

i think it might be ur cpu processor or ram, u might need to upgrade ur cpu

Why would that be tho everything works fine its just it has a slow-motion glitch sound going on

are you loading up a previous project or starting a new one?

could try checking the sample rate setting in each program.

I'm a have to check that out that was my second guess.

Why would it do that tho out of no where?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

It was in ASIO4ALL. I re switched the interface back to the Mobilepre ASIO and it works just fine.

Maybe its just a ASIO4ALL error.

Probably had ASIO4ALL set to the wrong samplerate.

I don't see why you would use asio4all instead of your mobilepre driver but I see it worked out fine.

I don't know its weird ive tried to tweak everything in ASIO4ALL but it would fix the problem for a second but when I delete a cell in Battery the problem would happend again.

Your right i'm a stick with the mobilepre Asio. We'll i had problems with it before until I found the right driver online and I was ASIO4ALL as backup.

Back