EDM Meets Trap Music[Video]

What do you guys think of my try at EDM Trap? I got inspired after watching this documentary LOL

better than mines

needs to be more EDM and less trappy lol..

I'm just messing around with the trap stuff
I'm about to go back to making just rap beats and go to try my hand at pop beats as well
or go weird like this beat

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Haha wow, I guess that video inspired alot of people, I made this track a few weeks ago and I've got some more that I'm gonna drop as an EP pretty soon

lmao. People actually think it's cool to take two things they don't know about and bring them together to form something they want the world to know about. Shit is corny.

Watered down trap music........A.K.A EDM Trap...trapstep......whitefolk trap.....surburban trap.....pat on the back trap music.

We can't create nuthin new.....why not put two things together that's popular in their own way...AND MAKE IT ONE. We will have the streets and the white people SON! Shit is going to be craZY Yo! YO Dun......we on daT TrapstEP shit Bee......mY BeaT seLLz went up KiD!!! I took a Lex Luga construCTIoN kit........and added a Four to THe Floor to it.....and then right here.....yo son....RIGHT HERE...I filtered dat shit........then when it come back.....that 808 SON!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!! I had those white boyz going wild up in there Bee! Word up!!!
exactly but than again half the people on this site arent really trap fans to begin with

exactly but than again half the people on this site arent really trap fans to begin with

That's the sad part. Hell.....not even EDM fans.

There is only one dude that I give a pass.

ONE.....NOBODY ELSE. Because his shit is actually Trap with an EDM twist. That other shit yall posting has no kind of street in it. Mazda Miata music SON!!!

091904_miata.jpg

Same people that like that kind of music.........same people who think it's stupid to put 30s on a ride.

#Fact.

Last edited:
That's the sad part. Hell.....not even EDM fans.

There is only one dude that I give a pass.

ONE.....NOBODY ELSE. Because his shit is actually Trap with an EDM twist. That other shit yall posting has no kind of street in it. Mazda Miata music SON!!!

091904_miata.jpg

Same people that like that kind of music.........same people who think it's stupid to put 30s on a ride.

#Fact.

we def on the same page the only other street sounding edm type shit was dj paul feat 2 chainz - cocky it goes dubstep in 2 chainz verse but not even full dubstep shit sounded like it at least fit a trap beat

I just combined country music with trap music........so watch out all you EDM/trap producers because the next big thing is going to be ****rap.

E.....NOBODY ELSE. Because his shit is actually Trap with an EDM twist. That other shit yall posting has no kind of street in it. Mazda Miata music SON!!!

you must not listen to alot of music. i am 100% sure that araabmuzik has been doing that same shit ever since he released his electronic dream album and was signed to diplo. foh

Last edited:
you must not listen to alot of music. i am 100% sure that araabmuzik has been doing that same shit ever since he released his electronic dream album and was signed to diplo. foh
Man I listened to that album and it has nothing to do with trap music, all I hear is rapid fire boom bap drums over electronic music....it's still dope but it's not trap.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Anyway this is the type of music I like, regular rap has been boring the heck out of me...I'm glad their is more experimentation going on.

Man I listened to that album and it has nothing to do with trap music, all I hear is rapid fire boom bap drums over electronic music....it's still dope but it's not trap.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Anyway this is the type of music I like, regular rap has been boring the heck out of me...I'm glad their is more experimentation going on.

you do know there is a 2 part version right. electronic dream and electronic dream 2. i'm pretty sure the second one does have it

These niggas around here don't know who Arabmuzik is. I wouldn't know if I wasn't on FP. LMAO! We listen to real trap shit......not that misinterpreted tourist attracted shit. Yall dudes are tourist of this trap shit. Ask a nigga in south who Arabmusic is......they going to say...."yeah man....that song was tight...Busta got down on that song".

Yall tourist think this is Trap/EDM music. Yall late as hell.

Last edited:
I knew who araab muzik was way before I signed up to fp and im not even from the US. FOH. you just out of touch. ol' stuck in the 90s ass nigga. talking shit all the time.

Back