Dredge x gHost x K-dangerous - "Here Comes Tha Reaper" F4F

I love the effects on the voices. The beat is very heavy and effective in conveying the message. You guys have a nice thing going with the slow chill vibe. Nice sample as well, really mysterious and gloomy.

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

I can't relate to this, but I can respect and appreciate the artistry. The concept is dope, the mix sounds very full. Sounds like a guitar in the background? If so that's dope also. You painted a dark picture and I can see/feel it vividly, good job.

Good thing I wasn't high listening... it actually would have scared me... that means you got the vibe perfect. Jelly of your flow! Maybe some diction or the vocals could be mixing for clarity... kinda hard to depict some bars.

This joint has a very different sound from anything I have heard on this site. Very Dark and rebellious and the guitar gives me chills when it hits because I'm a big fan of that type of guitar sound I like how everything is molded together to create a very conspicuous energy. It was very very hard to make out the lyrics I don't know if that is intentional or not but sonically the lyrics are placed in the foreground...keep grinding fasho....check out my latest here...https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k-released-players-club-cloud-f4f-$ap-495344/

Last edited:
@ Rick polo thx for the feed.. Idk bout the lyric issue.. I haven't listened to the soundcloud version yet.. I do know sound cloud compresses the shit outta files.. I'll go back and check mix later on today

@rickpolo ok bro I uploaded a new mix with a lot better eq.. Thanks for pointing that out.. I Listened to the song to much and my ears got fatigued.. Fresh ears today tho

Listening now buddy, You def fixed that up quick haha. I can clearly hear everything now. Bump, for that guitar alone. "Pocket full of pills and a bucket full of tears" the homie gHost. "Ignoring the signs when the mind isn't open, abandon ship that was never afloat" The homie K-danger. "You proably suck on a **** to get paid and lick on the ***** for a raise" the homie Dredge. Flow was rapid fire at the end. Keep grinding fasho!

Nice collab here. It's dope to see artists and producers on the forum get together and collab. I agree with rick that it's def got a dark tone to it.

Back