Does anyone have any music videos?

question

Mickey Knox said:
Dope work. Keep it up. If you don't mind me asking what your basic equipment list like? I'm trying to get into this realm locally.
What software do you use?

I'm really interested in knowing how much these videos each cost to make. I'm an artist/producer and I want to start making videos for my music/artists' music. However, I'm not too financially stable. Just an estimate on what these videos cost would be cool. Thanks.

Videos I shot

Alright, so here is a music video I shot and edited for my artist R.E.U.B. It's off the recently released project titled "The Billboard Insurgence: R.E.mixed". You can also see the first part of a 2-part interview that I shot.

see my youtube link below or paste youtube.com/reubmuzik into your browser.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Here is a video we made at our studio. Shot with Nikon D90 and edited in final cut. Cuz for the time i can not post links, you just type in the youtube : Cipa na klic . And i think it is the first video you get on the page . ( or maybe someone can post the link for me ... i would be gratefull )

Hope you like it ..

Peace !

heres a video i did for matt deleon for his upcoming mixtape Outta There Mind enjoy and let me know what yall think

yeah nice change of pace... i'm looking to get some gear and start making my own music videos for an artist that I want to develop

Back