Do Yo Dance Boy produced by Chi-Beats(SOULJABOY DISS)!!

NIGGAH, WHY YO VOICE SOUND LIKE YOU WHISPERIN OUT THE PEEPHOLE OF A GAY CLUB????

DAT BEAT IS DA TRUF DOUGH, BUT YOU SON??

YOU SUCK TYSON MEAT.

ChopShop BEATZ B!TCH!!!!

not bad
birthday_cake_on_basketball_1.jpg

CHOPSHOP MUSIC said:
NIGGAH, WHY YO VOICE SOUND LIKE YOU WHISPERIN OUT THE PEEPHOLE OF A GAY CLUB????

YOU SUCK TYSON MEAT.

ChopShop BEATZ B!TCH!!!!

which longtime fp member is this...because no one can hate this much on purpose

The beat is bangin...

The vocals.....

Wait, I don't think I have a high enough post count to say what I thought of NEOX's vocals...

CHOPSHOP MUSIC said:

YOU SUCK TYSON MEAT.

ChopShop BEATZ B!TCH!!!!

ummm... how do you know what whispering out of a peephole of a gay club sounds like?

pause
pause
pause
pause

lol most of yall niggas is wack.. 90% of the time you dont talk about music and you dont even talk about the actual topic lol. every topic i see has nothin to do with what it was ment to be after like 5 posts lol. its all good jokin on niggas but most of yall lame. im not talkin bout everybody here just the niggas that all they do is talk **** that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic or should even be on this site then they get everybody else mad n talkin **** n soon thats all it is.

Geron said:
lol most of yall niggas is wack.. 90% of the time you dont talk about music and you dont even talk about the actual topic lol. every topic i see has nothin to do with what it was ment to be after like 5 posts lol. its all good jokin on niggas but most of yall lame. im not talkin bout everybody here just the niggas that all they do is talk **** that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic or should even be on this site then they get everybody else mad n talkin **** n soon thats all it is.

the irony:sing:

Geron said:

Ghat damn, no beats.

... but he's on a production site... wtf playa?

biggrome said:
Ghat damn, no beats.

... but he's on a production site... wtf playa?
you notice im not in that part of the site.. and most niggas on here dont talk about beats everybody always in the music section instead of the actual production section. so when i need feedback or have a question with my beats then ill have some. but i see a lot of niggas on here with pmp or soundclick pages and they just post in this part instead of the actual music production part so what the difference?

Geron said:
you notice im not in that part of the site.. and most niggas on here dont talk about beats everybody always in the music section instead of the actual production section. so when i need feedback or have a question with my beats then ill have some. but i see a lot of niggas on here with pmp or soundclick pages and they just post in this part instead of the actual music production part so what the difference?

Most (70%) of the people in this section are comfortable with their skills so the questions sections are out of the window for them. They probably have visited those sections when they joined... no need to ask for reviews and shat...

and if you can't phuck with this... then you can't clown yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back