**Digging adventures - post what you get**

@Mannas Yeah, never seen any besides Foxy. Of course, they might have something occasionally in the only record shop that carries a small amount of second hand vinyl, or at least in their other shops in the country (Finland) and could order it. But I mostly go digging in drifts and fleas as I mostly don't like to pay a lot for my records and seems that people haven't been buying (or maybe the stores haven't been carrying) a lot of CTI records.

New digs:
6126374201_bff8f2a203_z.jpg

That Bill Withers has a few dope drum breaks for anyone into breaks. The break Kanye used for Still Dreaming by Nas is on that record

I hit a lick last night. got all of these records for free. this aint even all of the ones I got and I have found 3 or 4 joints that I have been looking for also. got them from another producer locally who is moving and didn't want to haul all of his records. We took these to the car in a big tv box that took both of us to carry to the car and was still heavy as hell.

Attachments

• IMG00471-20110908-1409.jpg
    IMG00471-20110908-1409.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 68
That Bill Withers has a few dope drum breaks for anyone into breaks. The break Kanye used for Still Dreaming by Nas is on that record

The original song is a great song in general. Everytime I hear it now though it reminds me of the Pringles commercial years ago that played it.

I hit a lick last night. got all of these records for free. this aint even all of the ones I got and I have found 3 or 4 joints that I have been looking for also. got them from another producer locally who is moving and didn't want to haul all of his records. We took these to the car in a big tv box that took both of us to carry to the car and was still heavy as hell.

Nice score!

The original song is a great song in general. Everytime I hear it now though it reminds me of the Pringles commercial years ago that played it.

Nice score!
Great score especially since a good 70 percent of it was salvageable and good stuff or stuff I've never heard of. Maybe 5 percent was stuff I already had but most of it was fresh new stuff.

Nothing too special, just stopped by at a small flea market and grabbed these from the 50 cent crates.

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
I should stop being lazy and upload some pictures on a regular , but here latest few I got in a 1e bin

P1020109.jpg
[/IMG]

photo (14).jpgphoto (13).jpg

Got these at a Garage sale this morning for 50 cents each...except the Afrika Bambaataa record, 2 bucks.

Back