**Digging adventures - post what you get**

I haven't had the chance to listen to any of them yet because I bought those right before I flew out. Now I gotta do some diggin in the DC area!!!!

You are taking flights to go digging? Thats dedication. Ill continue to ebay for my digs that I can't find locally.

I got this today because it has my favorite Jay Z sample on it. Sadly the original song as often is the case isn't that great but what Justin did with the sample and the 4000 is crazy.
IMG00421-20110630-1357.jpg

Why buy them, when u can download the MP3?
because mp3s sound like shit and there are tons of records that are not in mp3 format.
And digging is also about having good music in a nice tangible form, at least for me that is. Probably same goes for most people who post digs in this thread.

Digging is also super addicting and enjoyable, can't really say the same thing about downoading/buying mp3's online. One of my favorite parts of beat making process is to hit up some spots, pick up something that looks interesting and finding a dope beat or a break on it.

Recent grabs.

5897494851_d660357eb1_z.jpg

5898062800_0f56912ae7_z.jpg

Went and checked out a new Half Priced Books this morning, ran into a pretty big selection of 45s..all $.49

23.jpg

Funky blues/soul

22.jpg

Classic

21.jpg

One of my favorites by them

19.jpg

We all know this one

18.jpg

Never heard this song before

17.jpg

Classic

16.jpg

Just recently got into these guys

15.jpg

14.jpg

You'll be hearing this at my next BBQ lol

13.jpg

Great song and one of the first songs I ever sampled

12.jpg

11.jpg

Have the album but can't turn down the 45

10.jpg

Undisputed Truth - You + Me = Love

9.jpg

Could listen to the intro over and over and over

8.jpg

Have the album but again, can't turn down a cheap 45

7-1.jpg

Sure everyone knows this song

6-1.jpg

Have the album, again cant turn down the 45, this 45 sounds way better than the LP version

4-2.jpg

Classic

3-3.jpg

Funky ass soul

2-7.jpg

Had no idea what this one was about..I know the label and judging by the year and song title, I figured it was gonna be money...it was..

Also found this LP

1-9.jpg

Sorry for the long post, im bored :monkey:

I haven't been digging lately. I have been on some pop/rnb swag. I can't lie. I've been making keyboard beats lol. I bought a nice Mo Phat refill today

I wanna see one of your pop/rnb beat Xab^^

I never dig through 45's though cuz you have to know alot more about records than I do for that. There's no cover art or info on it to help me decide to get it or not.

Back