Dash Galaxy - Hold Your Feelings (Future R&B) FEEDBACK RETURNED

dylan_wtf

Whats good, this is a new beat I dropped as a preview to an upcoming beat tape I'm dropping in a few months. It's gonna be R&B experimental kinds of songs.
I would appreciate any feedback at all, I know the mix is not amazing. Drop your links and I'll return the favor. Thanks

Nice man, I like the work on the keys and the bass is nice and booming. The drum patterns really push the song forward, it keeps it from becoming too repetitive. Dope!

good beat , like your instrumentation but it get a bit repettitive after a while , with some vocal would be good though , really dig your drum , mix is good , great track averall keep up that good work!

Yea I thought it was going to drop harder than it did, its not bad though man..
I agree though, the 808 needs a little fattened up, just alittle bit. . I like that emu sounding echo vocal, relaxing!

Dope Chops and Sample work. Would LOVE to know where you got those femals vocals from. They're FIRE. Dope shit homie. Loved the bass that hit hard and the snaps.

Yeah this ain't run-of-the-mill. There's elements of drum'n'bass and r'n'b here. The bass is particularly effective. In terms of the mix only thing I sense is a bit of hiss around the key chords but that's kinda warm and fuzzy. Look forward to the tape if there are diverse beats like this.

Like the instrumentation. Think you could did more with the mix. Panning and EQing some things would bring some things out IMO. Nice track regardless.

this is a nice beat, i think without a voice, it does seem a bit repetitive. But the arrangement itself is really nice. I love the smooth sound with the piano. So definitely good work :-)

i like it.you seem to know about sounds and chord formation. One thing i would change is the hat variation try to change that up

Back