CRAZY SOFIA ROTARU SAMPLE (Nice Piano and Horns)

eSKay-Beats

What Up, so basically my old laptop took a shit and crashed!.....i was Livid!!! most of my sounds are gone now, previous projects, everything...so i started form scratch. Brand new laptop installed somethings and NEEDED to make a beat, i was going through withdrawals. so here is my latest beat. keep in mind i through this together fast because i was itchin to drop a beat....dope chops though :)

ENJOY, SICK SAMPLE!

FLIP

SAMPLE

Appreciate y'all checkin this out

---------- Post added 08-02-2012 at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-31-2012 at 05:47 AM ----------

Nobody is Gunna flip this one?

---------- Post added 08-03-2012 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2012 at 10:07 AM ----------

Last bump....Nobody likes me :(
Lol

FLIP THIS ISH NOW!...Please

wow... f*ck that sample is great! and the flip is crazy!! i'm now in Israel but soon as i get back i will flip this man, I always love your flips and sample's man. propz

Dope ass sample and flip imma post mine up latta.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Still workin on it but here is my take

soundcloud.com/spidahman/vlad-the-inhaler

Dope ass sample and flip imma post mine up latta.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Still workin on it but here is my take

soundcloud.com/spidahman/vlad-the-inhaler

no doubt..i like what you did...the drums could be better...it also took a lil bit for it to get into the nice change ups....once you dropped the other chops i enjoyed the beat alot more...nice work kiddo

Thanks for the feed back... Speakin of drums you got any ideas for some hard hitting kits i can find?

Back