CPU for music production

Hi, I'm new on forum and I'm searching best cpu for my budget (1000euros) ....I use ableton live 9 and so many third party plugins and I wanna something which is best for not clipping out ... Can anyone help me ?

A fast processor is important but so is a good audiocard/ interface because that I'd where the audio will be processed

currently I have so bad setup. I use AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.72GHz and Its so much slow for me

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

check either one of these soundcards - Focusrite forte, Apogee Duet 2 (mac only), Motu Track16, RME Babyface

They all are over 500 dollars ... And I need to make CPU not only audio card

currently I have so bad setup. I use AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.72GHz and Its so much slow for me

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

They all are over 500 dollars ... And I need to make CPU not only audio card

What country are you in?

Is the Audiophile 192 still supported though? No Win8 or OSX drivers beyond Leopard...

The majority of M-Audio interfaces don't have Win8 drivers yet. The M-Track and M-Track Plus are the only two I saw that had Win8 drivers. My Axiom AIR Mini 32 didn't get XP, Vista, or Win8 drivers until recently (it only had drivers for Win7-32 bit) and my Firewire Solo interface doesn't have Win8 drivers (but supports pretty much everything else).

I wouldn't worry about it. M-Audio usually has driver updates in the works so it's probably just a matter of time before Win8 is supported. In the meantime, if the PC you buy has Win8 on it, see if you can get a downgrade to Windows 7 because your hardware (and probably software) is not supported.

If you plan on using studio monitors, a microphone or any sort of instruments then don't buy that sound card... I highly suggest the focusrite saffire 6. many producers use this interface which is also a sound card.

Back