Chilled Sample - Bass Heavy

ElliotSwayy

Hey FP people!

Found this great sample that I turned into a chopped & screwed style beat with Phife Dawg's lyrics on top. Let me know what you think, anything that could be improved upon, added / removed etc. Feedback is always appreciated :cheers:

Very chill vibe on this. Feeling the drums and the chop. Really nice. Those hats are pretty cool too. This was well done! Good job!

Man this is nice, I love the vibe and sample selection..if you don't mind I would like to throw down a harmony style flow on this, without the vocal sample.. If you could hook me up hit me up at eightyohms@gmail.com

Check me out on soundcloud ShatteredScreamsMusic

Last edited:
Man this is nice, I love the vibe and sample selection..if you don't mind I would like to throw down a harmony style flow on this, without the vocal sample.. If you could hook me up hit me up at eightyohms@gmail.com

Sure thing man, just let me export without the vocals & I'll send it through.

Just checked out your soundcloud, very keen to hear you put something on this :cheers:

love the glitchy, kind of rainy sound it has. the panning piano chops are really dope and the overall vibe is awesome. i think the bass dominates the track but its in a way that sound great, which is rare when i think about songs in this style. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...g-jive-feedback-returned-547737/#post50096015

Thanks so much for the feedback man, appreciate it. I'm going to check out some of your songs as well :cheers:

Back