Chief Keef Doesn’t Show Up To His Own Video, Leaves 50 Cent & Wiz Hanging

The word judgemental was relative to the word "comparison".. not to 50 cent... don't even know how you understood that given the context.. but no, that's not what I meant..
edit: My phrasing might have mislead you though, sorry

What I meant, is, why comparing 50 cent's riches when, in absolute terms, he is rich anyway.. Most people will never get that wealth ever in their lives.. Whether he is less rich by one dollar or 1 billion than anyone else.. who the f cares ??
I wasn't the one who said he wasn't 'that rich', I focused more on the comparison. Rich is relative of course to me 50 cent is very rich, but in perspective of those on that list he may be small fry. Eitherway this discussion is not productive and won't help me get 500 million.

Last edited:
Eitherway this discussion is not productive and won't help me get 500 million.

Well apparently if you do get to 500 mill you'll still ONLY be hood rich...LMAO! Good luck with that though.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

How old was soulja boy when he blew? I think keef could be the next soulja boy of this era, except soulja seems to be smart about his brand.

Not so much. I see him trying to stay relevant but I don't see any kids clamoring for Soulja Boy music.

Yeah calling 50 cent "hood rich", lol, this guy is a moron. It is hilarious to watch him scurry around trying to reframe his argument so he feels "right". You feel right smart guy? Oh you're so smart, so, so, so smart!

Let us all just praise his brilliance because to HIM, the Almighty, you're only "hood rich" if you have 500 million dollars, because you know there are billionaires out there and all, lol. Freaking idiots on this board! I am surprised nobody told this clown what percentage of the world 50 Cent is in, and what percentage of the world this loser is in, I bet this guy is broke as hell living with his mother trying to tell everyone having half a billion dollars is "hood rich". Bwahahaha, this dude needs to be shamed off this board for being so ignorant.

Yeah calling 50 cent "hood rich", lol, this guy is a moron. It is hilarious to watch him scurry around trying to reframe his argument so he feels "right". You feel right smart guy? Oh you're so smart, so, so, so smart!

Let us all just praise his brilliance because to HIM, the Almighty, you're only "hood rich" if you have 500 million dollars, because you know there are billionaires out there and all, lol. Freaking idiots on this board! I am surprised nobody told this clown what percentage of the world 50 Cent is in, and what percentage of the world this loser is in, I bet this guy is broke as hell living with his mother trying to tell everyone having half a billion dollars is "hood rich". Bwahahaha, this dude needs to be shamed off this board for being so ignorant.

lol it's always funny when someone feels the need for personal attacks to make an argument and then acts like he is the mature one.

lol it's always funny when someone feels the need for personal attacks to make an argument and then acts like he is the mature one.

Learn the difference between it's and its, it is easier making a point when your ignorance isn't so blinding. Acts like the mature one? Where did I claim to be mature? READING COMPREHENSION, I know you dropped out in the 8th grade to start making "DOPE BEATZZZ", but seriously, you need to go back to school and evolve past your ignorance.

Learn the difference between it's and its, it is easier making a point when your ignorance isn't so blinding. Acts like the mature one? Where did I claim to be mature? READING COMPREHENSION, I know you dropped out in the 8th grade to start making "DOPE BEATZZZ", but seriously, you need to go back to school and evolve past your ignorance.

Lol. You guys are hilarious.
I agree that calling 50 Cent "hood rich" is moronic, lol.
But I had to post to point out that X-Tek used "it's" correctly though, lol.

Exactly my point, the one saying I m in 8th grade is the one who doesn't understand proper English. But that's the internet for you every fool can claim to be a genius. This is a nice start, since he joined this month and is already flaming.

Last edited:

I completely agree with you, quoting his sentence, "lol it is", "lol it's", is grammatically correct. Now why did you have to go and say it and not wait for him to reply? Good job ruining the bait...

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Exactly my point, the one saying I m in 8th grade is the one who doesn't understand proper English. But that's the internet for you every fool can claim to be a genius. This is a nice start, since he joined this month and is already flaming.

Dude you wouldn't of realized unless this guy over here pointed it out to you. Now had the gentlemen not clued you in, it would of been the perfect one-two punch to show how stupid and easily manipulated you are...

I guess this thread can be closed now lol... nothing useful is being said... where are the mods... lol

Haha, yes you are amused by my "agressivity" and I am amused by your illiteracy. The ants are trying to look down on the Lion, how curious...
lol... and yes, aggressivity...
Besides your condescending tone Mister Lion, I am very glad that you know how to spell. :)

Haha, yes you are amused by my "agressivity" and I am amused by your illiteracy. The ants are trying to look down on the Lion, how curious...

I think this is a candidate for banning. I doubt that account will reach 50 posts.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

I completely agree with you, quoting his sentence, "lol it is", "lol it's", is grammatically correct. Now why did you have to go and say it and not wait for him to reply? Good job ruining the bait...

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Dude you wouldn't of realized unless this guy over here pointed it out to you. Now had the gentlemen not clued you in, it would of been the perfect one-two punch to show how stupid and easily manipulated you are...

lol now the fool is trying to damage control haha pretending this was some master plan and in the end the fool embarrasses himself. 'Dude you wouldn't of realized unless this guy over here pointed it out to you.' coming from the illiterate fool? lol you needed to make up (you probably don't understand proper English) a error to criticize me. 'Insert coin and try again.'

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

I know you dropped out in the 8th grade to start making "DOPE BEATZZZ", but seriously, you need to go back to school .
Maybe you should take your own advice, since you obviously can't tell the difference between 'it's' and 'its'. Haven't reached 50 posts and already he has fumbled trying to be a 'grammar nanny'. Like I said above 'Insert coin and try again'

Last edited:
lol... and yes, aggressivity...
Besides your condescending tone Mister Lion, I am very glad that you know how to spell. :)

Who cares what you know?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I think this is a candidate for banning. I doubt that account will reach 50 posts.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

lol now the fool is trying to damage control haha pretending this was some master plan and in the end the fool embarrasses himself. 'Dude you wouldn't of realized unless this guy over here pointed it out to you.' coming from the illiterate fool? lol you needed to make up (you probably don't understand proper English) a error to criticize me. 'Insert coin and try again.'

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Maybe you should take your own advice, since you obviously can't tell the difference between 'it's' and 'its'. Haven't reached 50 posts and already he has fumbled trying to be a 'grammar nanny'. Like I said above 'Insert coin and try again'

Yes, clearly you are the poster boy for grammatically correct. Some "MASTER PLAN", yes because the discussion of you're, your, it's, its, their, there, they're hasn't been played out on the internet countless times, on countless boards, across the internet. Damage control? Why do I need to do damage control? You are begging for me to be banned, lol, you're a ****ing chump dude, just listen to your ***** ass whine. Yes, had the other poster not pointed it out to you, you would of been sitting there looking like a dumbass, better send him a nice thank you note for Thanksgiving.

chief dat nigga he could do dat.... me too .........SWERVE

unprofessional , but it isn't like there isnt room for such considering rap artist behavior in general , though , it does rub featuring artist the wrong way .

Who cares what you know?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Yes, clearly you are the poster boy for grammatically correct. Some "MASTER PLAN", yes because the discussion of you're, your, it's, its, their, there, they're hasn't been played out on the internet countless times, on countless boards, across the internet. Damage control? Why do I need to do damage control? You are begging for me to be banned, lol, you're a ****ing chump dude, just listen to your ***** ass whine. Yes, had the other poster not pointed it out to you, you would of been sitting there looking like a dumbass, better send him a nice thank you note for Thanksgiving.

lol look who has to start swearing to make an arguement. Keep going bro you are doing great. It's funny you say I wouldn't have noticed it, yet I have never posted a incorrect sentence, yet you confused 'it's' and 'its' which is 7th grade stuff and still trying to be a 'grammar nanny'. 'Insert coin and try again'

I just noticed you have 69 posts already, this must be a mission for you and a embarrassing start.

Back