Cassidy vs. Meek Mill.....

At the end of the day Meek can not touch Cassidy verbally but that's not what its about these days. Its about cash flow and record sales. I like them both for different reasons though.

WPHILLY ALL DAY!:berzerk:

Me, Myself and Iphone wasn't a diss track he already said that, there's no way you can write a track, reserve a studio, record and mix a song in one hour! Cassidy is going to murk this new school chump forget what you heard. You think this a game lol Meek's mainstream songs aren't going to save him from cassidy's lyrics!

lmao at this thread. It's so easy to please yall.

Tell you what.....post me some reasons why yall think Cassidy is that good. Post me a song that would fuuck Meek's world up.

Last edited:
^^^^Yall still talking out of yall ass. I haven't heard anything yet that would body Meek now from Cass. Hell....it's easy....who has Cass bodied in the past? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because I don't listen to Cass. I'm thinking I might not have heard what I'm missing that would actually give him a chance at doing anything to Meek.

Last edited:
^^^^Yall still talking out of yall ass. I haven't heard anything yet that would body Meek now from Cass. Hell....it's easy....who has Cass bodied in the past? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because I don't listen to Cass. I'm thinking I might not have heard what I'm missing that would actually give him a chance at doing anything to Meek.

You do kno Cassidy has ended niggas careers right? I dont mess wit dude neither but the man is lyrically talented I give respect where its needed to be given. Song wise yea, Millz got em. Dat freestyle mc shit doe??? Cassidy might be addin another victim to the list. Youtube dis nigga an listen to his words, not the beats

Cassidy isn't ending nobodies career in 2013 especially Meek bout a couple months from now assuming Meek doesn't respond to Cass again or Chubby Jag they will go back into irrelevancy. Only reason anybody talking about Cassidy now is because of Meek..

Last edited:
You do kno Cassidy has ended niggas careers right? I dont mess wit dude neither but the man is lyrically talented I give respect where its needed to be given. Song wise yea, Millz got em. Dat freestyle mc shit doe??? Cassidy might be addin another victim to the list. Youtube dis nigga an listen to his words, not the beats

Who has Cass bodied? :cry: And damn all of that listen to the words shit. This ain't Smack. It wouldn't be fair for Meek to battle on that one sided Smack/ URL/ "yo son...this that real hip hop" type shit.

See man......yall prove to me all the time that battles like this is larger than the actual battle.....it feeds that vendetta you all have towards successful artist who don't waste their time to only please you. Yall know good and damn well Cassidy ain't fuucking with Meek on some Nas vs JayZ type shit.....that's why yall keep bring up lyrics. Nas wouldn't been shit against JayZ without the Ether beat. We in a whole new arena....not no freestyle battle shit.

New question now since yall scared to post any song that Cass ever done that can compete with Repo.......WHO HAS CASS BODIED?

Cassidy isn't ending nobodies career in 2013 especially Meek bout a couple months from now assuming Meek doesn't respond to Cass again or Chubby Jag they will go back into irrelevancy. Only reason anybody talking about Cassidy now is because of Meek..

Thank you.This post is the truth about the whole Cass vs Meek situation

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Who has Cass bodied? :cry: And damn all of that listen to the words shit. This ain't Smack. It wouldn't be fair for Meek to battle on that one sided Smack/ URL/ "yo son...this that real hip hop" type shit.

See man......yall prove to me all the time that battles like this is larger than the actual battle.....it feeds that vendetta you all have towards successful artist who don't waste their time to only please you. Yall know good and damn well Cassidy ain't fuucking with Meek on some Nas vs JayZ type shit.....that's why yall keep bring up lyrics. Nas wouldn't been shit against JayZ without the Ether beat. We in a whole new arena....not no freestyle battle shit.

New question now since yall scared to post any song that Cass ever done that can compete with Repo.......WHO HAS CASS BODIED?

This post is the truth too it don't get no realer than this post

They don't get it either. Cass crying like a little hoe ass biitch about not working with the so called "best hip hop producer" .......yet Meek came up and guess who he holla at for a beat? Another dude from his city who came up. That shows Cass hoe side alone.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Read something....
Jahlil Beats Confirms Watch The Throne 2, Talks Cassidy Diss
Damn about what he bitchin about im jus statin facts. He ended Freeways career an at the time dude had a lil buzz. All his Apply Pressure mixtapes and Mayhem music was good like I said "lyrically". Once again, Meek got em on the song side, but he aint ****in wit Cass on that battle shit. An from what I heard da nigga got way more street cred den Millz anyway

Man.....we talking about Freeway. A dude who has a problem deciding what word he wants to rhyme with.....so his bars be like 5 bars long.

Freeway. :cry: I never seen this. lmao!!!!!!!!!!! I almost got tears in my eyes. lol!

Yall need to chill with that.......Freeway bodied himself. lmao! Cassidy iight though.....but
yall serious? This dude is suppose to body Meek?

Last edited:
Are you serious ? You had to google Cassidy and then have the Audacity to say that LiL Zane is better than him ????? Your a complete idiot. Your opinion from this point on is invalid. Cassidy been dropping mixtapes and an album...Where the hell have you been at ? And then you say Jahlil is a better producer than Swizz ? Jahlil beats all sound the same. Its the same pattern all the time just with different melodies. Everybody who knows about rap knows that Cassidy's barz are top notch. You must be smoking some crack bruh....

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

The problem is, whenever a new artist comes out. Everybody jumps on their sack..... I like Meek Millz album & Mixtapes. But he is out of line to challenge Cassidy. Yall buggin out thinking Cassidy is trash. I bet most of yall just heard of Cassidy through Meek Millz, Cass been doing it. Yall some young dumb funny niggaz thinking you know about lyrics.... Meek is about Flow, getting hyped yelling out his lyrics. Nothing special about that. Cassidy got Barz. He got rhymes that go over niggaz heads. Yall gonna see. Cassidy gonna eat him.

most of you fall for the hype too much, meek is relevant now but will anybody care about him in 5 years time?? based on what ive heard i would say probably not. -just like "no one cares" about cassidy now.

The problem is you lot jump on the bandwagon, imo cassidy has had a patchy career but has put out some material worth checkin out.

Back