Can't put my samples in fl studio

Coleman1

Coleman1
So, I just got VEC, and I know people say you should drag it into "packs" but when I do it brings it up in fl studio but not the actual file... Like I can't bring up the samples it just has the name there in the packs list if you know what I mean. It's very very very frustrating. I don't know why it isn't working. Help?

I think i don't know what you mean man but... I also had problems loading samples in fl studio and the only problem was that sample (chinese sample) had a tilte with characters that the DAW does not support ... as(▬♥◙...)

This is what worked for me when I was using FL. (I use windows 8 so if you're using mac this is bound to be different)
There's two ways to go about it.
1) If your gonna store them in a pack like a drum kit or something like that:
All samples just go in the packs folder (which by default should be in programs x32). Create a folder in there, name it whatever you like place the samples in there. Try and make sure they're .wav files. That's the best way to go about it imo.

2) A one time use sample like say something you recorded from a record.
I recommend saving it in the same folder you created to store that particular project that way your packs folder doesn't get too cluttered with things you may never revisit.

Hope this helps you and anyone else struggling with this.

Back