candy shop strings

its gonna be a lil bit of a mix, i know you guys will like, only thing is i dont own a digital camera i gotta get it from a friend or i think im just gonna buy my own to have to so i could make videos more often without relying on someone else's ish

dude, i went your page, but i could find the vid u talkin' 'bout, Where do i look?

aight do to popular demand lol im just gonna put it back up til the next one is ready and about that tutorial i think i would be giving away too many secrets lol nah j/k if the digital camera can record for that much time then maybe i guess, we'll see

secrets??

wait a second...and i missing something? wasn't the video just of him playing the candy shop melody?

haha i dont understand the amazement...are you guys excited because he has a similar sounding patch, or because he knew how to play the melody on the keys?

knock trying to knock the guy (it was a cool video), but i'm sure that any of you guys could sit down at a piano and pluck a simple melody like that out in a minute or two. try it sometime.

-dan

its somethin different more then just listenin to someones beats its a lil more interactive its seeing and hearing some like some may not like

Can I ask a question?

Why is every one so hell bent on trying to get the same sounds as commercial producers use?

If they used that sound already it seems silly for another person to use the same sound! Doesnt anyone want to be original anymore?

No offense to you SkysThaLimit84 your vid was interesting, I was just curious as to why everybody feels they should or need to use sounds that producer X uses. Drums I can understand but synth sounds?

I know its not easy to create sounds in a module, its very easy to make them sound too thin/thick or even with no punch to them.

Last edited:
qbsfinest said:
ROB storch?? u mean SCOTT STORCH

well if you looked and read my last post i said howd you get your hands on it? Rob storch? I was referring to stealing it? The Pro tools session?

You know how a guy holds a gun up to a chevron cashier and asks her for money.

Robbing, Burglary, fraud, stealing....

shift f7 on microsoft word youll get it...

Back