Calling FL Studio experienced users to solve a problem

Shuriken

I'm posting new thread due to lack of feedback on the previous. In this one, I've put more detailed description.

I have weird problem in FL Studio 9. It first appeared about three weeks ago, when I got my PC back from service. When I've tried to import a file in Edison, after a few seconds I got the following message ''Error while loading the file''. Files couldn't be imported via Step Sequencer as well. I reinstalled my audio codecs, reinstalled FL Studio, but the problem still persisted.
After a painful week and a half, I've decided to format my PC. After the format, I've installed FL Studio and tried loading my files. I couldn't believe my eyes! I still wasn't able to import one part of the files, around 30%. I thought maybe the files were corrupted, so I've reached out for my CD's, where I've stored backup's of those files. So I've deleted those files and copied them again from those CD's. Finally, I could import those files in FL Studio and I thought that my problem ended. The day after, I opened FL Studio again and those same files couldn't be loaded. Since then, I've reinstalled FL Studio, the Vorbis ACM codec (which decompresses .wav files) but can't find the root of this problem. I've downloaded Reaper and I could load those files easily. Any idea what could be the problem? Any help is much appreciated.

Maybe you got uh bad pirated version..? & Wouldn't Vorbis ACM codec be for Ogg Vorbis files? WAV files aren't compressed, so Idk how you would decompress em. Sounds like the problems w/in FL, so try uh different version/copy.

Maybe you got uh bad pirated version..? & Wouldn't Vorbis ACM codec be for Ogg Vorbis files? WAV files aren't compressed, so Idk how you would decompress em. Sounds like the problems w/in FL, so try uh different version/copy.
I've installed Ableton Live Lite which came with my MPD26 and it won't load those same files there as well. And yeah, you are right, Vorbis ACM is for .Ogg files. I thought it has something to do with the .wav files as well, but I was wrong.
I've tried different versions of FL, but I can't get rid off this problem.

happened me before after i uninstalled some codecs by accident, turns out some of the stock FL wav files are some form of ogg which i couldnt find a codec for. i eventually wiped my pc and they all work again.

I've just upgraded to Ableton Live's latest version and suddenly I could load those files. Now I'm installing FL Studio's latest version and see what will happen.

Back