best software for making beats for beginners ?

lol man massive is good,
get FM8, Absynth, Z3ta (by rcgaudio) razor and hydra if you can... i also use a lot of the plugins that come with fruity but those are the best for futuresounds imho haha :)

lol man massive is good,
get FM8, Absynth, Z3ta (by rcgaudio) razor and hydra if you can... i also use a lot of the plugins that come with fruity but those are the best for futuresounds imho haha :)

Yeah I've heard good thing about fm8, I'll prolly get that soon, I'll check out the others too!

Definitely check out Dr Drum, especially if you want to make those Dre beats. Very good software and inexpensive.

are you effing kidding me?! dr drum is the biggest piece of crap shallow arse sh!tty basic program ever.
over on soundonsound.com everyone was having a good laugh at it. theres a difference between software for beginners and software for n00bs who are going through a "OMGIWANNABEADJ" phaze.
avoid dr drum. its a piece of crap.

MIXCRAFT will let you use their DAW for free (about 7 days) before they want you to purchase it (less than $100). Even if you don't purchase it after 7 days you can still use the product; you just won't be able to burn to WAV/MP3. I've used MIXCRAFT and it is very, very simple to use...

id say FL is one of the most user friendly DAW's out there...Might be worth looking into maschine mikro too since it's more hands on (comes w/ the software) and is a good place to start learning, instead of being a "make beats with my mouse" kinda guy :P But that might be a little expensive for a beginner, idk how involved in this you're trying to get.

im thinking of making the switch to pro tools, but thats only because fruity has helped me learn so much. :D and even so, im reluctant to switch..

hello peps,jst check this page on facebook.. ''how I made my first dollar online''.

Btw everyone is saying FL studio is simple, but don't think that it can't achieve what other DAWs can. It has all the features of other daws but makes it much easier to utilize them imo. Of course it's all about preference and your workflow, but def don't disqualify FL.

Back