Beautifully Chilled Sampled Beat (Feed For Feed)

beautiful track. Love the ambient vibes I'm getting from this.

Nothing really to complain about. It's very well mixed and the instruments and samples all fit well together. Maybe you could try sidechaining that vocal sample to your kicks so you can get a cool pumping effect out of it? Not really a critique just a personal suggestion.

Dope track!

Check my distorted mess if you get a chance!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted-lo-fi-instrumental-beat-f4f-100%-481975/

Very nice feel to the beat and has some real potential. Love the vocal sample in it. It works with the rest of the beat perfectly. Creates a great ambient, airy feeling. I'm not a big fan of the piano that comes in though. The hard pan to the right bothers me and it does not seem like it fits well in the beat. That could use some work but it's really nothing else that I can think or hear that I didn't like. Keep working bro!

Return the feedback here: RellRomanceMusic Presents: "Jasmine" (F4F - 100% guaranteed)

-Ro

I like the panned piano stabs. You hit what you were aiming for. Nice work.

beautiful track. Love the ambient vibes I'm getting from this.

Nothing really to complain about. It's very well mixed and the instruments and samples all fit well together. Maybe you could try sidechaining that vocal sample to your kicks so you can get a cool pumping effect out of it? Not really a critique just a personal suggestion.

Dope track!

Check my distorted mess if you get a chance!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted-lo-fi-instrumental-beat-f4f-100%-481975/

Very nice feel to the beat and has some real potential. Love the vocal sample in it. It works with the rest of the beat perfectly. Creates a great ambient, airy feeling. I'm not a big fan of the piano that comes in though. The hard pan to the right bothers me and it does not seem like it fits well in the beat. That could use some work but it's really nothing else that I can think or hear that I didn't like. Keep working bro!

Return the feedback here: RellRomanceMusic Presents: "Jasmine" (F4F - 100% guaranteed)

-Ro

Thank you guys for taking the time to listen. I have returned the feed for those who dropped links. Peace!

You could have told me a big time producer made this and I wouldn't think twice. I love it man very nice work. Following, let me know if your interested in collabing bruh.

this is crazy, love the sample and when the drums come in.. whew
the piano and strings are dope, love how they come together around 1:20
the vocal sample sounds too sharp at some parts but that's nitpicking
fire!

Dope beat, for real. I agree with Haze91 that the vocal gets a little too sharp in some spots, but that isn't a huge issue. Overall feeling and vibe are excellent, really unique sounding. Nice work homie, keep up the grind!

Enjoying this man. Massive props with your percussion choice, it's so easy to f*** up a chilled track with some cumbersome drums but you pulled it off nicely. Still sounds like a beat Sadistik or Atmosphere could rhyme over. Vocals could do with some EQing. I could only suggest adding a bit of FX or really subtle background synth just to add that sweet atmospheric touch that keeps a listener finding new parts of your song every time. Otherwise - a positively minimalistic song. Thank you for my feedback, keep up the good work.

**Returned feedback**

Def is a chilled out beat that reminds me of some Ulrich Schnauss! Really laid back beat that would be great for a singer with a Sade tone or even a Kendrick Lamar and Drake style rapper. I'd like to hear some kind of build up - maybe another synth or some strong strings to really elevate the emotion of the track and it would add another layer of depth.

Last edited:
I like the panned piano stabs. You hit what you were aiming for. Nice work.

You could have told me a big time producer made this and I wouldn't think twice. I love it man very nice work. Following, let me know if your interested in collabing bruh.

I'm digging it. The samples and vibe are awesome. I think maybe the bass could be moved slightly back and louder as well as adding more swing to the drums. Keep up the work though you've got your own style and that's good!

Feedback is appreciated:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...umental-**100%-feedback-@threadybeats-482026/

this is crazy, love the sample and when the drums come in.. whew
the piano and strings are dope, love how they come together around 1:20
the vocal sample sounds too sharp at some parts but that's nitpicking
fire!

Thank you guys for listening! It's all really appreciated. Peace

**Returned feedback**

Def is a chilled out beat that reminds me of some Ulrich Schnauss! Really laid back beat that would be great for a singer with a Sade tone or even a Kendrick Lamar and Drake style rapper. I'd like to hear some kind of build up - maybe another synth or some strong strings to really elevate the emotion of the track and it would add another layer of depth.

Enjoying this man. Massive props with your percussion choice, it's so easy to f*** up a chilled track with some cumbersome drums but you pulled it off nicely. Still sounds like a beat Sadistik or Atmosphere could rhyme over. Vocals could do with some EQing. I could only suggest adding a bit of FX or really subtle background synth just to add that sweet atmospheric touch that keeps a listener finding new parts of your song every time. Otherwise - a positively minimalistic song. Thank you for my feedback, keep up the good work.

Dope beat, for real. I agree with Haze91 that the vocal gets a little too sharp in some spots, but that isn't a huge issue. Overall feeling and vibe are excellent, really unique sounding. Nice work homie, keep up the grind!

Thank you guys. All feed is returned.

Its really solid backing, wish there was a bit more melody or some "twisting twizler laser" every now and then. but other than that good job!

Back