Battle 4 Exposure: January 2012 sponsored by Future Producers

my entry

<object height="81" width="100%">

<embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F32978655" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> </object> Canada Dry by Drewsthatdude

Canada Dry is awesome. The square-wave blippy synth is classy, and the guitars give it the really epic feeling.
Here's my entry

Last edited:
@ Fox Very good feeling with the ambiance, threw out the track, Good shit
@ Nine- Beats badass intro is clean got that classy club feeling to it.
@ Big- You don't get a better chill beat than that right there bro. Talking bout light one and just sit n jam haha the wah wah's really make it blend. Good job manye.

Looks like these battles are starting to get pretty big getting alot of contestants.
@ JC you mind if I promote Battle for Exposure on my website? Get at me.

@ Big- You don't get a better chill beat than that right there bro. Talking bout light one and just sit n jam haha the wah wah's really make it blend. Good job manye.

Hahaha yeah it's totally chilled. Sounds like rainy days. It's kinda funny; I like listening to awesome tracks, but the more there are the more noobish mine sounds.

Last edited:
@Nine Take it as inspiration bro. The beat in my sig "From another Planet" was started from these forums and CP forums. I got help from all kinds of people and wrote down all there suggestions and came out with my first DJ mix with some brutal bass.

You got your whole life ahead of you to be making music, but don't think its going to come easy :victory: Your beats are creative. Which DAW Software do you use?

what he said! You'll start finding more and more things that work for you and at a point you'll be raight were you want to be before you know it! but you have to put the effort in to find said things.

thanks btw guys! really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I'll enter. this aint my best, but its all for fun. I used Billy Preston - Wrote a simple song from JCs remix list or w/e, laced a acapella on it, heres the remix version:

here's the beat on its own.

Here's my entry

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

My entry

Last edited:
Great entries everyone, I like what I hearing.

Looks like these battles are starting to get pretty big getting alot of contestants.
@ JC you mind if I promote Battle for Exposure on my website? Get at me.

Yes sir, people are definitely getting in on this and they should. Thanks for your help and support in this CTB and everyone else who decides to help promote. I've been working my a*s off to make sure that producers are getting the opportunities they need and deserve.

You're welcome to promote the battles on your site. Just make sure that your visitors understand they must be either a FP or CP member to qualify. PM, call, or text if you'd like to be member of the online promo team I'm putting together.

I'll enter. this aint my best, but its all for fun. I used Billy Preston - Wrote a simple song from JCs remix list or w/e, laced a acapella on it, heres the remix version:

here's the beat on its own.

anybody know why the soundcloud doesnt embed properly?

The problem is solved now. If you had a problem with your soundcloud entry, please edit your post by placing the link between the soundcloud tags.

Last edited:
@JC. No problem mayne. I see you doing a good thing for the music industry by helping people get the promotion they deserve. I'm doing something similar for my website but will not be competition based to get promotion just the people of my team who seek out talented underground art and we will get them a small update-able promo space on our website showing shows and more. Hard to explain but when it is up I will throw the link your way and I will be sure to promote your battles for lyrics and producers and have a link to your website. I will contact you on that site your putting together.. By the way I listened to that "Talk-Blog-Radio" you did, that was badass how you broke it down bro, very educational. You were the one that taught me the importance of a website for your promotion and business.

@Nine. Gotta say I'v never heard of it. I'm still stuck on FL Studio I can't seem to get off of it. If you haven't tried it I def recommend to DL the free trail. It has no expiration date you just don't get all the features. I got the trail and about month later I had to get the actual program. I will check out that reaper though.

@CTB

Thanks for listening in on the interview. I hope to have many more this year. It's nice to know that I've been able to help you with getting your business started. May you have many years of online success.

Last edited:
Back