Audio Interface and Mixer!?

K

kidkyler

Hey guys, I'm really confused as to how to setup a DAW here. I have a tascam us1641 audio interface http://tascam.com/product/us-1641/. I am currently using Cuebase LE4, I have a KORG Microsynth, a MPC1000 and a Casio keyboard. I plug the KORG and the MPC into the back line inputs at the back and I plug my keyboard into the front line in input. The front line inputs can be controlled and have knobs but the back ones do not. When I use Cuebase LE4 I cannot figure out for the life of me how to record audio from the KORG or MPC, I can record audio from my casio keyboard perfectly but cannot hear anything from the MPC and the KORG, also the KORG and MPC are also very quiet on my speakers. Would getting a mixer of some sort help my situation here? Should I sell my audio interface and get a mixer or combine both of them? I really need some help from anybody please, thanks in advance!

-Frustrated aspiring musician :(

What Audio Interface are you using? It sounds like the other inputs are not enabled or armed for recording in your DAW.

Back