Are you a MONKEY? ARE YOU A BALLER? ARE YOU A TRAPPER? Listen TO OUR TRAP

Honestly, your song sounds like complete ****ing garbage to me.. and I am not saying that to try to diss you or anything I am just being honest.. but your stuff does sound just like Fetty Wap, Chief Keef and all that other bullshit music on the radio, so If that is what the sound your going for, that fetty wap, migos type stuff you are doing a good job.. I could see people who are into Fetty Wap, Chief Keef and Migos listening to your music too...

Honestly, your song sounds like complete ****ing garbage to me.. and I am not saying that to try to diss you or anything I am just being honest.. but your stuff does sound just like Fetty Wap, Chief Keef and all that other bullshit music on the radio, so If that is what the sound your going for, that fetty wap, migos type stuff you are doing a good job.. I could see people who are into Fetty Wap, Chief Keef and Migos listening to your music too...
I gotcha man nah its more something I made out of that beat, i feel like its more influenced by my style, but yeah it is towards that direction

Only advice is keep doing you man. Beat isn't a bad one but it's got to do with the familiarity factor, such as the artists fella above listed.
There's not much of anything wrong with the structure, it's just the usual familiar audio you would normally hear on the radio.

Experimental music is also just more of the same, all genres are more or less comprised of similar formulas and rhytms to be classified as whatever they qualify to be.
Trap music gets flack for being popular right now.

Back