Apollo - Archangels Track (F4FA)

This sound is exclusive man... if you add a bass after every bar I swear it'd be live. Add an 8o8. It was dope overall.

real cool track! great vibes with it; if i was you, i would put either the drums or the melodic elements in a group track then mono them; your drums are really dope and so is the melody but width wise, both are competing over the outside space with lots of room for something in the middle.. if i was to do this, i would put the drums to mono and increase the volume of your melodic elements just because that melody is way to hot to not take over the whole track; just my opinion of course, great work! keep it up

I'm usually not into this type of music but this is one of my favorite tracks I've listened to on FP! The song isn't dull at any moment throughout and you have some really sweet instruments and melodies. I can't say I have anything to critique on the song so I apologize. Really unique and amazing work fam. Keep it coming, I really enjoy this

That's a HUGE compliment especially since I'm surrounded by talented musicians on this site that I look up to! Appreciate the support

This sound is exclusive man... if you add a bass after every bar I swear it'd be live. Add an 8o8. It was dope overall.

Thanks for the feedback - I actually took your advice and added in an couple different 808's for the drums. Thank you for the tip!

real cool track! great vibes with it; if i was you, i would put either the drums or the melodic elements in a group track then mono them; your drums are really dope and so is the melody but width wise, both are competing over the outside space with lots of room for something in the middle.. if i was to do this, i would put the drums to mono and increase the volume of your melodic elements just because that melody is way to hot to not take over the whole track; just my opinion of course, great work! keep it up

I know exactly what you mean and you're right. Only problem is I'm working on 4 different projects right now and my girls birthday is this weekend, so I'll have to come back to this track next week.

Thanks for the support and feedback, R. Manning!

ayyy this is sick bro! im really ****in wit ur choice of percussion, kinda reminds me of Neptunes production but def more on the disco/deep house side. definitely a breath of fresh air to hear a track that isnt abusing the 808 drum kit lol. i really liked when that piano n everything else kicks in, it really sounds like sum 90's house. i would recommend getting a female singer on this, would sound very nice imo. overall great job!

ayyy this is sick bro! im really ****in wit ur choice of percussion, kinda reminds me of Neptunes production but def more on the disco/deep house side. definitely a breath of fresh air to hear a track that isnt abusing the 808 drum kit lol. i really liked when that piano n everything else kicks in, it really sounds like sum 90's house. i would recommend getting a female singer on this, would sound very nice imo. overall great job!

I appreciate the love, Lui-V - I love me some 808 as much as the next man, but I can't sit around trying to copy every song I hear on the radio. Glad you could see my vision homie!

Diggin your style man! The overall track is great. I would, like someone else has stated earlier, bring some of the higher frequencies down on the hihats and maybe boost the levels on the keys (just a little bit) that drops in around 0:57.

Dope sounds all around though. Good work!

Last edited:
[Returned feedback]

This has a great vibe and energy to it. Very professional and I can hear the high quality in the sounds you used. A couple things to consider:

Work on your panning and volume game. Those open hats were so loud and because they were panned right, it created a uneasy listening experience. The mix of all the instruments are on point but those hats can be improved upon. I also think your drums could have a bit more punch to them. They get loss sometimes when other sounds come in. I don't know what your girlfriend's mom is listening too but the chorus is nice. lol I have no idea who I could see on this, which is a good thing. It means you have a different sound then the norm. Overall, great job.. just turn down those open hats lol

I like the drum and the drum panning however I feel it needs some more bass. Otherwise it's got a unique vibe to it which can be really good if you find the right artist for vocals.

i like it, def sounds like an 80s track.. the verse parts are really dope and have lots of space for a rapper. i feel like the melody in the hook could be tweaked a bit tho to better fit the groove of the track if that makes sense.. it sounds pretty different from the rest. the kick sounds a bit drowned out at that part as well but other than that the drums are solid.. the variations throughout are great. good job on this

LOL'd at the trap fan comment.

All in all this is a solid beat, the precussion is really nice, Thought your open hats were abit too loud and need to be dropped into the background more, i seem to be catching them everytime they happen. Also thought the trappy snare roll was abit out of place in my opinion, i know what you were going for but i'd go with an older drum roll or something similar. But thats really the only thing i can feedback on.
Melody works hard, got some good layers here too. Keep at it! Thanks for the feedback.

This isn't something I could see a rapper getting on. Honestly it sounds like an 80's pop song. The mix is awesome and I like that your not trying to sound like anyone else, its refreshing to hear a unique style. I would just touch up the bass part and make it a little more noticeable and catchy. Nice work man.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-beat-collection-kid-cudi-feel-f4f-482046/

https://soundcloud.com/flip-keez

Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate the critique, Keez2040!

I didn't make this song with the intention of having a rapper on it. When I start making a song I just begin creating and let the song do the work for me...then, it ends up going all on it's own. I will take a look at working on the bass levels and the kicks.

I like the drum and the drum panning however I feel it needs some more bass. Otherwise it's got a unique vibe to it which can be really good if you find the right artist for vocals.

Thanks for the feedback and, after numerous mentions, it looks like I really need to look at the bass!

Back