Anyone have experience with AT4033 for rap?

umirinbrah

What on your views on it? Would appreciate it if only rappers responded, and would you recommend any other mics $500 and less

i rap, yes. don't own one, but used the mic before on vox, to me the u67 is the best i've ever recorded vox with, but the at4033 is a strong choice as well. if you can afford it, go ahead you crazy fµcking bastard. you won't be let down.

i rap, yes. don't own one, but used the mic before on vox, to me the u67 is the best i've ever recorded vox with, but the at4033 is a strong choice as well. if you can afford it, go ahead you crazy fµcking bastard. you won't be let down.

Haha, I'll be broke for a few weeks if I get it - but I guess it'll be a pretty good investment. Really wish I had the chance to use a nuemann mic!

i hear you man, i've been rocking the same sennheiser for almost 4 years. these threads make me salivate.

i hear you man, i've been rocking the same sennheiser for almost 4 years. these threads make me salivate.

Ain't so bad of a mic man, but maybe it's time to possibly upgrade a lil?

I've been living bummy just so I could afford this chit, it ain't been easy but it better be worth it lol

Back