Any suggestion, critic, tips for my mix/master? :)

Not really an issue as it currently is, but you might want to consider turning down the vocal sample a little bit (or maybe just EQ some of the mid-high range out) if you want to feature an artist on it in the future. The vocal sample and main vocals might conflict with each other (key word is "might"). Sounds very clean though.

Great job overall in the production. Love the wobbled vocals in the intro. I would maybe automate a low pass filter on them in the intro so they don't come in so abruptly. Also, put a little bit of reverb on the guitar or maybe some slap delay just to give it some flavor, it's a little dry as it is. Also, give the guitar a bit of warmth, a boost somewhere between 200-500 Hz will do, 1-2dB.

Not really an issue as it currently is, but you might want to consider turning down the vocal sample a little bit (or maybe just EQ some of the mid-high range out) if you want to feature an artist on it in the future. The vocal sample and main vocals might conflict with each other (key word is "might"). Sounds very clean though.

heh thanks man, that sample contains and vocal and guitar and bass, but yep, i should turn down some of the sample's mid, i didnt think about it hah, thanks for that :)

Great job overall in the production. Love the wobbled vocals in the intro. I would maybe automate a low pass filter on them in the intro so they don't come in so abruptly. Also, put a little bit of reverb on the guitar or maybe some slap delay just to give it some flavor, it's a little dry as it is. Also, give the guitar a bit of warmth, a boost somewhere between 200-500 Hz will do, 1-2dB.

that intro is i think my first intro done with any 'effects', even i cant remember what i have used, maybe some chorus, but i will try something like you said, who knows..:)
about guitar delay/reverb, i think thats good idea, but then i need to separe those two samples (if im not wrong)..ill think about it, thanks :)

Dope freestyle beat!!! I agree with the other writer, I prob would turn the samp vocals down if a rapper jumps on it, for a beat tape or shows shit, it works! Great job!

Check me out, return a critique: Nas flip: https://soundcloud.com/sincerenokwaree/rap-became-free-beat-nas-flip

Thanks i will change my sample volume signals next time..:) about your work: nice ideas but honestly i dont like your production, concretery its somehow muddy and your hats are too LOUD for my taste...just my opinion :)

Thanks i will change my sample volume signals next time..:) about your work: nice ideas but honestly i dont like your production, concretery its somehow muddy and your hats are too LOUD for my taste...just my opinion :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the critique! I will keep that in mind! :o

Back