ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM SAIGON - Really Need Yall Help With This 1

yeah im callin 17 pages

just checked it and....its not terrible...but i dont think you are there yet...keep grindin!

Last edited:
Saigon spiting game at myspace hoes
The FP play by play.

BTW not saying you are a hoe, thread starter. I bet you're a great person. I mean hoe as a synonym for woman. lol.

Last edited:
DiamondPrincess said:
i made a soundclick page and put the link in my sig i only have 1 beat its kind of old but you can check it out.

how did u get u'r bass to sound like that? is it live?

after hearing your beat i know he's tryna **** you ma, no offense jsut raw truth.you should submit the screen shots to worldstar and expose him.

i sent a request, but diamondprincess was too hollywood to accept me smh

Im your favorite rappers favorite Fper

no no no exposing here...thats dumb

DiamondPrincess said:
its over a year old i dont have anything new on the computer im on.

word? let us know when u post some **** up

Last edited:
Jersey8five6 said:
how did u get u'r bass to sound like that? is it live?
no but i didnt do that part my engineer did. i wasnt good at making a whole song then that beat was almost 2 years ago i just turned like 17 when it was made. i just started really making beats just a little bit before that but i had been messing with it for a while.

Kid Beats said:
Saigon spiting game at myspace hoes
The FP play by play.

BTW not saying you are a hoe, thread starter. I bet you're a great person. I mean hoe as a synonym for woman. lol.
lmao its good yall niggas is what makes fp fun lol

MysterE said:
i sent a request, but diamondprincess was too hollywood to accept me smh
if you did i accepted all the requests i got.

Last edited:
My advice.

Go. And bring lots of beats.
Maybe he'll take you shopping or something.
Make sure he takes you seriously and anything private is your decision and nobody should give you advice on that.

Cheers.

ughh, that bassline is kinda sick, the beat tho isnt too bad, work on your music for a few more months and you should be networkin like crazy...who knows, you may have already upped your game by now

If your name is a Diamond Princess expect to be treated like one and don't expect anything less.

Last edited:
i would delete this whole thread or ask it to be deleted... if u were conversing w/ him, i would not switch it up on him and then post ya'll personals all on future producers... either way, thats between the two of u... this is a bad way to seek advice on someone w/ a heavy net presence... if i was him, and saw this thread, i wouldn't want 2 sex u or listen to your beats after this... its too public, for something that should be between just the two of u, whether its strictly business, strictly personal, or both... either way, u puttin' dude out there...

Last edited:
^^^ sure.... i'll send u the rider i need b4 i hit the stage... half up front, half after the show...

Rider Requests:

Hennessey Privelege
1 half oz. of PA's finest
2 packs of zigzags... i don't do sweets anymore
1 case of bottled water/Ozarka or Dasani or Aquafina
Anything w/ chicken...preferably not fried
and just surround me w/ some estrogen after the show...

i can mouthpiece my own females....just put them in my presence...

let me know the dates...and i don't do American Airlines...I'm not paying 2 check each and every single bag!! fu(k that!!! i'm not checkin' the bag!! i'm done w/ the bag checkin'!!! "Bomb-ba-Bomb-ba-bomb-bomb-ba-bomb!!!"(my bad...Gaylord Focker moment)

bluchippa5 said:
^^^ sure.... i'll send u the rider i need b4 i hit the stage... half up front, half after the show...

Rider Requests:

Hennessey Privelege
1 half oz. of PA's finest
2 packs of zigzags... i don't do sweets anymore
1 case of bottled water/Ozarka or Dasani or Aquafina
Anything w/ chicken...preferably not fried
and just surround me w/ some estrogen after the show...

i can mouthpiece my own females....just put them in my presence...

let me know the dates...and i don't do American Airlines...I'm not paying 2 check each and every single bag!! fu(k that!!! i'm not checkin' the bag!! i'm done w/ the bag checkin'!!! "Bomb-ba-Bomb-ba-bomb-bomb-ba-bomb!!!"(my bad...Gaylord Focker moment)

2 packs of zags, my man

Back