ambient/downtempo thing (feed 4 feed)

I have kind of a mixed opinion about this one. While I really like the slow first - and middle parts (Sound Design, melody and athmosphere are on point), I am not a great fan of the faster parts in between, where the beat kicks in and everything blends together. I guess that's a matter of personal taste though.
In the future you could try to pursue ideas more consequently, even if that means drifting away from a usual song structure. (Does that make sense? I hope so...). Would have been nice to hear how that ambient intro turned out, if instead of a beat you'd just focused on constantly building the athmosphere around it.
But thats just my opinion...
Feel free to critizise my songs too!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nce/ambient-deep-house-chill-whatever-530714/

Last edited:
Nice, really chill and dreamy

Maybe a noob question but how do you post your tracks like that? So that you see the soundcloud song and not only the link?

Benneuh You put your Soundcoud link between these [s oundcloud] [ / soundcloud ] , look for a thread called ''embedding the soundcloud player in your post/thread/signature''.[h=2][/h]

Last edited:
I see the potential in Horizons, if you can make the drops sound "fatter" or make a more robust buld up it would be great.

Back