Am I the only person on earth that thinks DJ Mustard beats are corny af?

When kids are raised on nothing but McDonald's what do you expect?

"No, Mommy - I don't want a filet mignon or lobster tails....ewwwwwww!!! I want McDonalds...waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

His sound is in demand right now. If you had a sound artists like and they are willing to pay you for it then why not

OP I've always thought the same thing.

Complete lack of innovation in his music. Uses minimal and repetitive notes in his melodies, all of his songs have similar hi hat progressions, snares and 808s. It's like you've heard every new song he releases, but before he even produced it.

i've never been a fan of his usual production,but the two dom tracks posted on this thread,the production on those are nice.

been around the game that long and you still have no idea what a hit sound is, smh. If Mustard was on soundclick, he'd get signed real quick, you know, since he makes hit after hit. Pls go.

First of all STFU, secondly there are thousands of people on soundclick with a "Hit Sound" and never go anywhere. The business of Music is about who you know and making the right connections. If you understood that you wouldn't have opened your trash spewing mouth.

First of all STFU, secondly there are thousands of people on soundclick with a "Hit Sound" and never go anywhere. The business of Music is about who you know and making the right connections. If you understood that you wouldn't have opened your trash spewing mouth.

Again, you have no idea what a hit sound is so you think thousands have it. Hitmakers are 1 in a million. You keep telling yourself it's about who you know, that's a nice way of taking no responsibility for your failures.

Again, you have no idea what a hit sound is so you think thousands have it. Hitmakers are 1 in a million. You keep telling yourself it's about who you know, that's a nice way of taking no responsibility for your failures.

Yeah, you're an Idiot or a Troll , actually you're both. I'm done with you.

connections matter a lot in the MUSIC BUSINESS..

Back