Akai XR-20 4 TRADE

Ha! you two dudes are something else i leave for awhile & come back & i already got cats trying to pull internet schemes on me so i can't get my gear traded. Acting like i bought my xr-20 off this website used lol. If you really wanna know how i got this my gf got it for me as a gift. If anybody is still interested feel free to chime in with an offer & we'll see if we can work something out. It's brand new in a box.

Ya check out the reviews on harmony central and vintage synth. Great stuff 8 out sequencer/sampler and a synth! Great stuff. When it first came out in the mid 90's it was $4100!

sounds pretty cool dude. does it have midi in midi out so i could hook up a drum pad controller to do my drums & could you load that sucker up for me with sick sounds off the net?

Ya it has quantize but honestly I've never used the sequencer. I've used my old mpc, fl studio or reaper for that cause I usuakky record other stuff with it.

I feel you so you use it basically as a synth only huh? Well i wanna use it as a total workstation since thats what is from the sound of it but i want it loaded with some ill sounds homie. Cause im gonna buy a drum pad controller for it and sequence with it. What do you think? Think i could sequence with it?

Ya I used it for its synth sounds sometimes but I mainly used it as a sampler because of emu's famous filters. Its loaded with tons of samples already. Mainly drums and keys sounds like e piano and rhodes stuff. The filters are some of the best I have ever heard. Emu is famous for their z plane filters.

Not even sure homie I sampled them all in individually but you can use floppies to store and save sounds but I've never had to.

Back