A$AP Rocky [Type Beat] - "Winners Circle" | ULTRA DOPE BANGER | Simes Branxons | F4F

Dope beat you got here, I really enjoyed it. The drum game is top notch, nice variation and build up. The filtered out bit is great for that sense of tension and release as well. 808 is sounding lovely, the portamento works well. If I was going to suggest anything it might be to vary the vocal chops up a bit more to add a couple different chops, but this song is great already 9/10.

Dope beat you got here, I really enjoyed it. The drum game is top notch, nice variation and build up. The filtered out bit is great for that sense of tension and release as well. 808 is sounding lovely, the portamento works well. If I was going to suggest anything it might be to vary the vocal chops up a bit more to add a couple different chops, but this song is great already 9/10.
Speechless. Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I would return it, but you didnt drop me a link bruh.

this is a dope banger bro, vocal chops are crazy, the drums are on point too, overall really great work fam

This is dope man. Drums are nice. Vocals are nice. 808 hits hard! The one thing I would say is that the Vocals take up alot space in the beat. If someone were to rap on it I could hear it getting crowded and muddy potentially. Other than that its a good production.

Back