3-27-10 (sample battle) !! vote!!

vote !! whos beat u like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woooooo I like #2.
Sh*t is on point.
yeah for real number 2 is fire..but number 5 was like a close second. dam, first battle came up and my Pc just had to catch a virus...smh i know i wudda tore this sample up. next time hopefully

I gave it to #5 but I almost gave it to #2 because of the Lil Jon sample in 5

Last edited:
Goin with 1 even with that breakdown in the middle making no sense, like a wu joint.

I voted for 2. I could see an emcee just wrecking that beat. I love the vocal snippets throughout the beat.

#2 was sick. I'm diggin that flip. Get some harder knockin drums on that and its a certified banger.

i voted for 1 just because it reminds me of a wu beat
2 was dope reminds me alot of an anologic beat just didnt like the piano change ,part from that was on point
5 had a nice bassline jus wasnt feelin the lil jon chants all over it

# 2 easily caught my ear! Sh*t was NICE!!! Although #5 was easily banging .....unfortunately i sway against lil jon chops (haha no offense cuz the beat was flame)

p.s. to drecross....I wouldve voted for your beat man if it in the listing!! Good flip!!

#2 sounds good but the drums aren't quantized correctly the groove is off, #4 has the best mix (IMO) but i'm gonna have to give it to #3 I like the drums alot the sample needs a little work it jumps around alot

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Drecross killin it!

this is prolly a dumb question but the beats are 1-5 from top to bottom right? haha just wanna clerify before i vote...

Last edited:
Back