"21"

cool sound choices, always fun to hear people trying new things and not sticking to the norm...

keep up the good work :D

Hey I Love this beat tape a lot especially "Hold Me down" I followed you I'm a rapper from DC and I'm working on my Mixtape check out my page and you'll see why Hold Me Down is my favorite

https://soundcloud.com/daquanjohnson
Check your stuff out. If you wanna work hit jensoplymouth@gmail.com so we can build.

great job man.... u got a very unique style.... refreshing..... every beat is unique and can stand on its on.... really good work here

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/spitting-over-m-c-beats-f4f-always-465037/
Thanks! I'm gonna give you feedback in the morning cause I'm currently browsing off my phone.
cool sound choices, always fun to hear people trying new things and not sticking to the norm...

keep up the good work :D

Dope stuff. It's really different. Good stuff.
appreciate the compliments!

U had a lot of variety in ur tracks.. Kept me interested :) loved the overall vibe n mixes were great! I thought sophisticated children seemed a lil lost? The keys were great.. But it was a good expressional piece.. Really nice work!

U had a lot of variety in ur tracks.. Kept me interested :) loved the overall vibe n mixes were great! I thought sophisticated children seemed a lil lost? The keys were great.. But it was a good expressional piece.. Really nice work!

Not sure what you mean by lost, but thanks for the feedback.

great work in this tape very diverse as well awesome

check me out i am an upcoming rapper please leave feedback on my work as well Taylor Mace - Now Or Never (Talk About It) (Official Video) - YouTube if you enjoy it be sure to LIKE SHARE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE. thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I like the energy and content of your song, but the delivery seemed a little off to me. Could be a culture difference though.

I give you my beat to listen for about 4:21, and you give me yours 36:24, you crazy, hahah :) jk
I really like that city of champions, great kick and snare, old school vibe, really diggin that. other than that track i like rpg (interesting sound) , and hold me down (end was great, didn't expect that).
overall nice job! keep'em coming.

Dope tracks, each tracks got its own unique feel. You def got your own style man. That little filtered bass part in 21 is legit. I love the looseness of city of champs and In Me too. Everything flows nice from track to track as well. Only thing I didnt like was the horns in Voilatin' sound alittle too stock. Love to picture too haha. Keep doin yo thing homie!

I give you my beat to listen for about 4:21, and you give me yours 36:24, you crazy, hahah :) jk
haha Thank for listening. I appreciate the feedback.

Dope tracks, each tracks got its own unique feel. You def got your own style man. That little filtered bass part in 21 is legit. I love the looseness of city of champs and In Me too. Everything flows nice from track to track as well. Only thing I didnt like was the horns in Voilatin' sound alittle too stock. Love to picture too haha. Keep doin yo thing homie!
Guess I gotta step my horns up. Thanks for listening though.

Some real nice melodies on there. Good job.
Thank you.

Back