"21"

sophisticated children is amazing. did you play all the piano yourself? its got ludivico einardi feel too it, and if you dont know who that is its a massive compliment. keep up the good work man.

Appreciate it! It was actually played by my production partner, Homicile. He also did track RPG. Dude is a genius.

Last edited:
The tape is really dope, very experimental. It has multiple influences on it while still sticking to hip hop.
Favorite track was City of Champions, those drums won me over. Keep it up bro!

Thanks for the feedback! Your mixtape sounds cool, it's really experimental. My personal fav was ''21''!

Digging the diversity you showcased on this tape, experimental sound selction and drum programing is on point my fav track is "teast" you def did your thing

Last edited:
I like the tape. A lot of the beats aren't really my style, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. There were a couple on their I didn't really like, but overall it's a good tape. A lot of different styles, showing diversity. Something which is important.

Last edited:
I like the tape. A lot of the beats aren't really my style, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. There were a couple on their I didn't really like, but overall it's a good tape. A lot of different styles, showing diversity. Something which is important.

Appreciate the feedback!

I must say that this is one I liked the most from all the beats and mixtapes around here yet, there are beat I would actually listen to and liked :)
beats I liked the most were

- (n) In me
- City of Champions

Good job! :)

Bro, this tape is fire! There are a lot of different styles (all nice) but "I'm Awake" is my shit. I don't care for the gunshots but I would spit on that in a heartbeat. All of these are fresh, man. The synths you chose are all very tasteful as well.

Bro, this tape is fire! There are a lot of different styles (all nice) but "I'm Awake" is my shit. I don't care for the gunshots but I would spit on that in a heartbeat. All of these are fresh, man. The synths you chose are all very tasteful as well.

Appreciate it!

Yo the 2nd track sounds amazing
Appreciate the love. Once again, I have to s/o Homicile for killing it on them keys.

Hey Man,

For Sophisticated Children, Good buildup, but it feels like the beat doesn't go anywhere. There were so many little parts (around 1-2 seconds in length) that you could have used to make an awesome beat. The Piano is great, as everyone else suggested. Props to your boy.

21 - Definitely refreshing, and I think thats the point when it comes to creating music. Making something that people have never heard before. Dope vibe. A+.

Violatin' / Banger - The vocal sample is dope. Like the buildup. You could've really hyped the bass to make the track stand out.

(n) In Me - Dope. Almost had a throwback vibe to it. A little loud on the higher frequencies, but dope beat nonetheless. There's something that keeps this one from being a standout, cant put my finger on it.

City of Champions- Those drums are banging. Was waiting for the flip and then when it hits. Incredible.

Overall dope work fam.
Thanks man. I really appreciate the detailed feedback!

Back