20 posts to post a link is too many.

making 20 posts doesnt take long if youre willing to look through all sections of FP, theres usually a thread on something i can reply to whether its someone asking for help, feedback or just suggestions on studio gear or samples/vsts.

I don't have a problem with a twenty post limit, It's just aggravating as I want to show off my soundcloud and get responses
But anyway I find this Forum incredibly helpfull companion to becoming the best artist you can

im cool with it... this forum is awesome i know ill become a better producer with all this helpful info

I have already become a way better producer and my vocals are coming along nicely, I have a lot to thank for this website

No offense but i hardly even visit here anymore and its exactly for the reason that the 20 post req. is trying to combat. I come here now and click "todays posts"... 90% of the time all I see are posts from the feedback section. Im mos def down for giving/receiving feedback, but thats not what this site was about - so in my opinion thats not what this site should b all about. I miss the days of information sharing and seeking :( The feedback section should be used when seeking advice (granted it still is used this way in part), not used for promotional purposes. $.02

20 Post count too much? - hardly...

I agree! Havent been hanging around the forum for too long tho... But I could def see the post count to be higher, just to raise the seriousness for those who actually wanna stay here... I mean, if you sign up (atleast I) had plans on staying here for a while, then I dont mind to "wait" to post links or what not....

It's just aggravating as I want to show off my soundcloud and get responses

if you took the time to become active in the community and get a bit more known among the regular members then people are more likely to check out your music. as already mentioned, join discussions or contribute by uploading sample packs or sharing tips.

I think it should be 20 posts, and posts need to be a minimum amount of characters...tired of seeing people just spam a bunch of threads saying "dope" to get their count up. Get active on here, it's the best way to learn...you'll gain more like that than by simply posting a link where everyone exchanges F4F and nobody is actually really trying to listen to you, they just doing it so you check them out...

Back