Ready Now x Nina (Feedback 4 Feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job on the beat, the vocals need a lil more low end like the above poster said, the track is pretty solid other than that nice mixing skills.
Feedback?

Good job on the beat, the vocals need a lil more low end like the above poster said, the track is pretty solid other than that nice mixing skills.
Feedback?

I didnt make the beat, I just wrote and mix and master the vocs and stuff like that. thanks for the feedback, gotta work on that low end. i gave you feedback on that post! beat was sick.

Hey, I really like this, it's one of those songs that bring back memories and everybody can relate too. Keep up the good work I see it's already paying off. I need feedback too though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwWqZeqx-Y let me know what you think when you get the time.

Thank you sir!! I like that beat and i like your voice and your rapping is dope. I would work on the mixing really, once you do that you'll be on in my opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's like a throwback to better times. Vocals sound really frickin' nice to me, I'm impressed. I think the mix is consistent and not overproduced in any way (like modern hip hop/pop can be). Real breathy quality. Piano comes through the beat well, and the chimes enhance the dreaminess.

Good stuff, I love the old school feeling. '90s bliss, you know?

Thanks for the feedback BTW.

This is ILL gonna download it fo show!

I really like the vocals not sure I really mind about the Low End absence as I think the song as a whole is dope!

Good work my man!

Yeah, it's like a throwback to better times. Vocals sound really frickin' nice to me, I'm impressed. I think the mix is consistent and not overproduced in any way (like modern hip hop/pop can be). Real breathy quality. Piano comes through the beat well, and the chimes enhance the dreaminess.

Good stuff, I love the old school feeling. '90s bliss, you know?

Thanks for the feedback BTW.

Thank you, everything you said means a lot! i appreciate it

nice vocal processing man, props for that one....I was pretty disappointed with the lack of power on the 808...that alone would have knocked me unconsious. Dude, this track is so legit man, i had fun listening to it. I'd love to throw you guys some tracks if you want

nice vocal processing man, props for that one....I was pretty disappointed with the lack of power on the 808...that alone would have knocked me unconsious. Dude, this track is so legit man, i had fun listening to it. I'd love to throw you guys some tracks if you want

I tried to master it to make it knock more but it was kind of out of my hands once i got the beat lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed it man i appreciate your feedback bro. and fashoo if you wanna send anything that would be cool! spazzvania@gmail.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back