Skyzoo - Should've Struck the Lotto Archangels Remix (F4F)

Well done!!! First, Six Underground is so great...one of my favorites from the 90s, love that song...that Sneaker Pimps album still gets spin from me today. Love this remix, Sky goes well with the sample (did you sample 6 Underground or the original sample (I think it was from Goldfinger)?), and I really like how you kept the vocals in from the SP song too. It's like a blend/remix vibe, dig it.

Nothing bad to say!

Hit me back if you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mples-rhodes-synths-other-good-things-485399/

Dude this is so professional sounding. You have done a very, very good job on this one. The vocals sound clean and you matched the flow with the beat impeccably. Nice work man! You're definitely going places

Well done!!! First, Six Underground is so great...one of my favorites from the 90s, love that song...that Sneaker Pimps album still gets spin from me today. Love this remix, Sky goes well with the sample (did you sample 6 Underground or the original sample (I think it was from Goldfinger)?), and I really like how you kept the vocals in from the SP song too. It's like a blend/remix vibe, dig it.

Nothing bad to say!

Hit me back if you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mples-rhodes-synths-other-good-things-485399/

Becoming X is a classic and the Pimps have so many styles that influence me...had to sample that song since it reminds me of middle school and chasing girls. I used the SP sample and had no idea that they had sampled it, too - you were right and it was from Goldfinger. Oddly enough, the song was a "Dance" hit?

Thanks for the feedback, im.sry!

How would you recommend I make it sound more modern - maybe throw some trap snares and hi hats in?

Nearly EVERY style has been done a 1000 times before, these trap producers act like that weak ass sub genre is something groundbreaking, that shit was done in the 80's!.

Nearly EVERY style has been done a 1000 times before, these trap producers act like that weak ass sub genre is something groundbreaking, that shit was done in the 80's!.

...but these trap cats act like this time there's a Ratchet Revolution being televised smh

...but these trap cats act like this time there's a Ratchet Revolution being televised smh

k well u have 250 views and 150 comments on your songs so obviously you have some serious problems with your music.
if you want people who are just gonna comment and say yeah thats so dope just to get a good comment on their own song then i think your going in the right direction
if you want people who are gonna give you advice and tell u straight up whether somthing is dope then u need to change your attitude

k well u have 250 views and 150 comments on your songs so obviously you have some serious problems with your music.
if you want people who are just gonna comment and say yeah thats so dope just to get a good comment on their own song then i think your going in the right direction
if you want people who are gonna give you advice and tell u straight up whether somthing is dope then u need to change your attitude

I took exception with the been done a 1000x's before comment too though. That's just the worst thing anyone can say seeing as music in its nature is hardly groundbreaking 90 percent of the time. It's a formula, people go by the formula, some put their own spin on it. Saying a style has been done a 1000 times before, especially when you make mostly trap music is the height of ignorance. Nothing ANYONE is doing on these boards, or in most Hip-Hop/RnB today is completely fresh and new. Trap sounds outdated to me, like some early electro slowed down but hey, some beats still bump. But don't go round throwing out comments like it's tired or outdated unless you yourself are bringing something completely new to the table which dont sound like 99 percent of Soundcloud producers.

I took exception with the been done a 1000x's before comment too though. That's just the worst thing anyone can say seeing as music in its nature is hardly groundbreaking 90 percent of the time. It's a formula, people go by the formula, some put their own spin on it. Saying a style has been done a 1000 times before, especially when you make mostly trap music is the height of ignorance. Nothing ANYONE is doing on these boards, or in most Hip-Hop/RnB today is completely fresh and new. Trap sounds outdated to me, like some early electro slowed down but hey, some beats still bump. But don't go round throwing out comments like it's tired or outdated unless you yourself are bringing something completely new to the table which dont sound like 99 percent of Soundcloud producers.

i just looked at your soundcloud lolololol. your not worth my time to type somthing out. have a good life

Clearly you caught feelings on my trap comment - if that hit you in your heart, then I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a member of multiple forums where there is an agreement - you leave honest feedback (not hate) for me and I leave honest feedback for you.

My goal is to make music that is Creative and Original, not dick riding what I hear on the radio as a trend and to meet other like-minded artists to collab with...so yes, I'm exactly where I want to be both musically, socially, and financially.

Real talk don't ever review one of my songs and I'll do likewise for you - I'm not into the negativity or games. I'm a grown man that takes his craft seriously and if you're into choking on DJ Mustards dick then you can suck a dick up til you hiccup.

One love.

DJ Alkemy - I really didn't take his comment personally or seriously...I've been in bands and producing all over the DMV to not even catch feelings on stuff like that. It's his opinion and I honestly respected it...it's like me gettin upset cuz I walked up to a honey at the bar and she gave me the back turn - no worries, shawty's still sexy and I'm still pullin something at the end of the night.

What I do have a problem with is throwin internet shade on people for no reason and then tryna roast on other commenters - I have no time for that. Keep doing what you're doing Alkemy and if you're ever tryna collab holla at me and let's make some heat!

Back