NEW BEAT UP!!! FREE DL!!! FEED 4 mFn' FEEEEED

scenex

Yo whats poppin!!! Check out my latest track and let me know what you think! I'll be sure to return some feed as well. If you are kind enough to check out the other songs on my page too that would be awesome. I'm trying to grow my network, so follow if you'd like, I will certainly follow back. I'm always down for collaboration and working with other people to increase knowledge and make really dope productions!!

Twitter- @Sceneproducer

Last edited:
Dope man!
Its different and very soft.
I like the choice of the percs and the drums.
The synth mekody is crazy.
I think the snare could be harder.
Keep it up!

Cool track, pretty emotional. I could see my sister rapping on this lol (don't get it wrong it's a compliment she's awesome). Good mix, everything sounds alright. Keep up!

thanks for your feddback to mine. Soudns clean the strings are well done! Piano is fresh too man but the hihats sound smashed.. try to make a high cut (eq) in the very high frequencies at 18khz and then push em with a high notch!
same is for cymbals. and it sounds to me like you have a reverb on your snare that has a low predelay that sounds like its far in the back and its a bit smashed too. everything under 15ms sounds far way. try to go a bit over 15 ms wit the pre edlay and the reverb wont come out so hard cause everything above 15ms appears closer to the ears and eq it a bit.. just a tip from me fam

Really like this. Dope chord progression. I really like the transition at 1:22 with the synth rising. But yea I think after that the synth kind of throws you off. Maybe a diff patch. Maybe you could just use it as that rise and cut it out when it drops at like 1:26. To me sounds a little overboard with the pop/synth sound.

really dope track right here, really smooth piano keys, MAD ill synth coming in by half the song. The mix is well too, nothing to complain about.

keep doing your thing

Great feedback guys! Thank you so far. New beats should be up soon!!!!!! Be on the look out, holla if you tryna collab

Back