jusadream f4f

Yo The beat "So Hard" is Dope it goes hard the kick and snare you used are dope too, the mix sounds clean Dope overall, don't stop producing bro

dope beat. drums are knocking. I would maybe lower the volume on the hihats just a little bit
peace

Sounds dope, got a chill vibe to it! But I think there is a little to much high end on this track! Get an eq and roll of the high ends just a little bit to make sound more vintage.

The vocals bring it together nicely. Give it an old-school, daydream sort of feel. I wanted it to carry on, though -- it ended abruptly.

Nice, sleepy beat. The tambourine is a bit loud; it's grating my ears somewhat.

I like the way it sounds like it's going to go off-beat -- it stays in time just enough to sound stylish. If that's intentional, that's cool as hell.

PS: Thanks for the feedback! :)

Something is busting out of the limiter, maybe the drums, other then that I like this. I think you could possibly make the intro a little more elaborate, this is a nice beat, you should flaunt it a little more :victory:

Returning feed. Diggin the composition of this track. The feel is really nice, can't help but nod my head. I think there are some mixing issues, as has been said. The drums are kind of overpowering and I agree on there being too much high end in the track. Other than that, nice work on this, and keep it up. Dope sample work.

I like the drums that went to this! Really heavy and head nodding. But it doesn't mesh well with the sample, instead of sounding together, it just sounds layered on top of each other. Work on the mix to help push this track. But the part where the vocals came in was hella nice!

This has a very unique flavour to it. The drum knocks nicely & them chacha high hats fits very well, maybe more variation could help, with the strings you could make the beat grow... the vocal that comes in at the end is a nice plus, try to make the try fade out, the ending is too abrupt

Sounds great,the melody is great the drums are great but the hi-hats that are way too loud,try lowering them,that vocal sample is awesome,keep it up!

Nice use of the vocal sample I didn't even know it was coming but it came in real smooth. Good work

This is pretty dope. I love the sample. The kick seems to be a bit overpowering but other than that its dope. I love those vocals that come in as well.

Back