Inner City - 90's Saxophone Piano Boom Bap Instrumental (F4F)

hrpilm

Not structured as a typical beat, but I really like how this turned out. Compromised of 4 different samples, and just thrown together to give a really chill vibe. I worked on adding a proper bass line, which is something I often struggle with. Let me know what you think though, drop a link and I will check out your stuff as fast as possible :)

Great great great idea of putting the samples together they work together so smoothly i wud like to hear the drums a little more but the melody so good im not even sweatin it nice work

chill vibes man. cool idea to put 4 smples together. they fit very well. even the bassline is good right to the mood of the sample. Because of my beat yeah i already have sb who rapped over it but hes gonna release it an album. And i try to make all kinds of beats not just beats that have one style. versatility you know haha. Nah good job on your instrumental

I like it. The mixing is good and the sample fall good together, I just had trouble at times bcz I couldn't find where the chord progression started or ended(maybe I'm silly today), but good job I like that 90's chill vibe. Keep it up

Hey man thanks for the feed on my beat.

This is cool...samples are all smooth and work well together..I would turn down the keys a good bit though, they seem too loud to my sensitive ears! Bassline could be a lil' smoother I guess, it is a nice bassline but it might be out of key at times or something? Good work though, keep it up.

Overall it's tight. smoothly flow between the different samples and they all seem to work pretty well together. if i could improve anything though, it'd be the drums. the loop is dope, its just a little bit quiet, not powerful enough. just some slight tweaking. anyways, good work homie, keep at it.

Back