Waves

Great job with this track! I liked it. Great melodies and progression. Maybe a touch of reverb and a little boost on the drums would make it even nicer! Btw i have one beat with the same name, but it's different kind of style, not hip hop. Subscribing on YouTube.

Great job with this track! I liked it. Great melodies and progression. Maybe a touch of reverb and a little boost on the drums would make it even nicer! Btw i have one beat with the same name, but it's different kind of style, not hip hop. Subscribing on YouTube.

you also have the same name as Kanye's album HAHA

But seriously I like the beat too. I need work on my mixing but my only suggestion would be to add more of a snap to your snare maybe with some hi eq boost or a little distortion. I think it would be a good switch from the mellow beat.

Here's mine

Last edited:

Thanks for the feedback, Yes i know is not a traditional hiphop beat with the hiphop elements.
I guess this is a hybrid in genres.
Thanks for the Subscribing i wil check you out.

you also have the same name as Kanye's album HAHA

But seriously I like the beat too. I need work on my mixing but my only suggestion would be to add more of a snap to your snare maybe with some hi eq boost or a little distortion. I think it would be a good switch from the mellow beat.

Here's mine

Thanks for the feedback.
hahahaha to be honest i got the name from Kanye West, i had to make title so.

Dope beat man good variation i like it and nice drums.

Back