Travis Scott Type Beat :: CROWN :: F4F I wanna hear your Beats

I like the atmosphere of the beat real dark the eerie sound in the background really adds to that I think the beat could use another melody in a higher octave range like some bells or a pluck to spice up the beat after a while it got repetitive and this is just my opinion but I think a quicker sharper hi hat would sound better but overall still a dope dark vibe.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Playboi Carti x Pierre Bourne (Bouncy/Melodic) Type Beat [F4F]

I appreciate the feedback from both of you, I've returned the favour, if anyone else wants to review this post up your links I'll take the time out.

How the hell did you make that distant airy horn sounding thing in the back? Really like how that sounds. Also great choice of artist. Travis Scott would sound great on this with his autotune. Beat doesn't get boring and you can really feel the type of sound you were going for. Mixed well especially with the releases on the hihats. Great airy feeling beat that sounds nice and full at the same time.

Here's my newest beat, hope you like it. Would love to hear your criticisms. [F4F] Dreaming of Spring - New track!

Back