Trap/Cloud EP "NIGHTLIFE EP" prod. by Blind [F4F]

I listened to the intro. Your flow is interesting man. Its kind of got like a real aggressive/hard sound to it. I liked it. The beat fit your sound really well and I liked the sliding 808s. Cool track. I really respect the ability to produce the track and lay the vocals youself. Props

here is mine.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/video-game-inspired-beat-f4f-526536/

That's not me rapping that's sanfi, he's really good, i produced the track and mixed. Thanks for listening! Got u on that feedback

don't care for the rapper on the first track but the beat is fire. Love that drum pattern and that 808 is real nice. The organs are dope too. Its just nice overall lol

I listened to track 2 and honestly my feedback would be the same as above ha

the bass, hat and snare scheme really impressed me. Loved the production. Rap was sooo cheesy tho, not really buying their trap/thugness that they are trying to put off hahah why cant people just rap these days without trying to be so hard

on the first track i loved those bass slides and hi hats. i love hats with low pass filters at 6-7k it makes it sound hella cool imo. i like the organ sound you have, makes it sound spooky, real tight shit.

First i'd like to say congratulations for the personal achieve. First song is quite interesting, like how the closed hi-hat plays loose. Klymax have great 808 and cool drop's. Tokyo Ace have great synths variation, hard kick&snare&closed hat combination. Quadro explores well the 808 and have cool snare rolls. Sandi is very interesting too, left my like on that one. Voices match's with rapping and you done a fine job on mixing everything together. You certainly delivered good producer skills, bet the rappers enjoyed the result. Could you check some tracks that you haven't yet on my soundcloud please?

Last edited:
the bass, hat and snare scheme really impressed me. Loved the production. Rap was sooo cheesy tho, not really buying their trap/thugness that they are trying to put off hahah why cant people just rap these days without trying to be so hard
Lmao idk i dont feel that way, sanfi got some sick lyrics besides that, bids came in w sum interesting lyrics for real if u listen closely

can't really hear what the rapper is saying.. kinda clashing with the beat heavy.. my suggestion is work on the mix.. beat was doope though..

Back